Next Manager

7 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Let’s just stop arsing about and get a new manager in this week, we’ve had about two months. How long do they want?

So we’ll be appointing the 3rd/4th/5th best candidate after another fumbled process and still at risk of plummeting. He’ll need sacked too.

Just take the risk with Leven, at least the severance is minimal and I have to say, unlikely. He’d keep us up imho. Better options become available with that safety.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
23 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Cormack needs to appoint Leven until the end of season and resume the process when league safety is assured. Gives him time to appoint a proper DoF and take a step back. He’s viewed as a toxic personality by football people.

I dread to think how long we will spend trying to find a technical director 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

So we’ll be appointing the 3rd/4th/5th best candidate after another fumbled process and still at risk of plummeting. He’ll need sacked too.

Just take the risk with Leven, at least the severance is minimal and I have to say, unlikely. He’d keep us up imho. Better options become available with that safety.

Aye, I’m beginning to think that.

What manager (in a job) will come to a shite league, to manage a shite team, who could easily be in a relegation play off in 8 games time.

We’re left with desperate out of work folk like Lennon just now. 

25 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Who the hell would we get (that’s in a job) in April though?

Once we've secured top flight status we'll become a much more attractive proposition. Deal done between now and the end of the season, with a view to taking over come the summer. Let the new man assess the squad in the interim, without being saddled with the baggage of this season. As for who? That's the million dollar question.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I said he should take a step back. If he doesn’t, we’re stuck with desperate dross. He’s despised.

Would be amazed if the cunts ego allows him to take a step back. I genuinely think he reckons he knows what’s best & how to fix the mess he’s spent 4 years creating. 

We’ve likely had a handful of targets tell us to fuck off because they don’t want to go anywhere near him. Don’t see that getting any better come the summer. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Yeah, can see the sense in this.

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nah.

He'd need a step in between Airdrie & us for a couple of years, at a Motherwell or the likes maybe.

Yeah I agree. I think he will make the step up to somebody in the next 12-18 months but it shouldn't be us. Wouldn't be surprised if Ross County went for him or somebody like that.