Next Manager

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Yeah I agree. I think he will make the step up to somebody in the next 12-18 months but it shouldn't be us. Wouldn't be surprised if Ross County went for him or somebody like that. 

County will appoint Cowie full-time. 
He’s been there as a player, coach & getting a tune out the team as manager.

But, someone like them.

St Johnstone maybe (Levein is only to seasons end I think?) 

1 hour ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Ronnie Deila's a wanker, I'm hearing 

Ronnie deila was shagging gary mackay (Steven’s) mother. That’s why he was getting games, when Rodgers came in he wasn’t getting a look in and next summer we signed him. 

itk

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, madjockmcferson said:

Leven clearly doesnt want the job til the end of the season. we risk pissing him off too if we appoint nobody, and he seems like a very good coach 

Have you watched us since he arrived? He’s clearly a fucking hopeless coach. Get the hun cunt to fuck along with Samson etc 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

Is Haraldur that daft bint from Dunfermline or wherever who has a face made of plastic ?

Nah she’s the one that used to wear one red shoe and one white to games. Nae been seen since mcinnes got punted 

2 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Who is the PR person at AFC? Is it that Ogilvie wifie? Another person that needs replaced.

The Trump course fiasco should have seen her miles away. How many golf courses get documentaries made about how badly done it all was?

1 minute ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Today I saw jouchim low at the comic con  , then my aunts hairdressers donkey said Julian lopetegui and Steve cooper were seen leaving Cormack park laughing , Dave was last seen looking for potter under the stairs at the main stand 

Nuke this thread from orbit.

• Haha 3
30 minutes ago, Dandyesque said:

The Trump course fiasco should have seen her miles away. How many golf courses get documentaries made about how badly done it all was?

Ronny Delia was playing up at Trump this afternoon. Hit 12 over, apparently.

12 minutes ago, Redread said:

Change of plan, Cormack is heading back to Aberdeen in the next few days to be the club face of his last managerial appointment. Steven Gunn is getting demoted but Alan Burrows is receiving extra power at Aberdeen FC. Cormack is selling up ….HOORAY!!!! 
Health reasons will be given. Hopefully the interested parties distance themselves or buy out S.Milne. 
Stephen Robinson is definitely Aberdeen FC manager. 3.5 year deal agreed. 
Don’t shoot the messenger 

All of that is plausible tbf

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Today I saw jouchim low at the comic con  , then my aunts hairdressers donkey said Julian lopetegui and Steve cooper were seen leaving Cormack park laughing , Dave was last seen looking for potter under the stairs at the main stand 

At least you were able to spell one of their names properly. Fucking retard. 

13 minutes ago, RedArrow said:

Whoever we appoint, whatever happens, I hope they’re here for a long time because I can’t cope with another next manager thread.

It'll just get incorporated into this one. 

In fact as soon as the new guy is announced we'll be speculating who's going to replace him in 12 months, right here. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, RedArrow said:

As long as 12 months? How optimistic!

It'll be obvious if he needs replaced within 2 months... But Cormack being Cormack will wait till we're circling Ye Olde Drain O Relegation before finally, begrudgingly, getting rid when it's just about too late to do so. 

Source: Dave Cormack 4 times.