Next Manager

Would love to think we have a foreign based manager lined up and will be announced tomorrow but let’s face it,  we don’t.  As far as I can see there isn’t even a click bait story in the press this morning about us.  They should announce Leven now until end of season and at least give him and players bit of stability to prepare for next Saturday.  

8 minutes ago, Redread said:

🤣 sorry to disappoint.

I am very confident you will all be singing my praises regarding the inside information I have provided very shortly.

It might not be what you want to hear/read so unfortunately I can’t make anything up to make you feel better. 

I can’t say much about who I am but i certainly have plenty knowledge of what is happening at Aberdeen FC.

Enjoy your day fellow Dandies

Stand Free

Easy way to solve this. Tell me how Gunn takes his coffee and I'll be able to confirm your authenticity.

Aberdeen should reveal the identity of their new manager within the next 72 hours having whittled their hunt down to a three-man shortlist that contains one UK-based candidate and two from abroad. (Sunday Post, print edition)

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Aberdeen should reveal the identity of their new manager within the next 72 hours having whittled their hunt down to a three-man shortlist that contains one UK-based candidate and two from abroad. (Sunday Post, print edition)

That'll mean June then.

1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Saw this was a hot topic this morning. 

Then realised it's just a playground spat. Ffs. 

Wish the club would announce any cunt right now. Even take the manager of Dyce Boys club to stop this fucking car crash 😂

Fuck me... an hour ago this comment is here and then its already on the bloody Dyce Boys website?!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Dyce Boys Football Club Denies Rumours Surrounding Coach Eric Mannall

DYCE, UK — Dyce Boys Football Club wishes to address the recent speculation circulating in the media regarding our esteemed coach, Eric Mannall.

We categorically deny any rumours that Mr. Mannall has been approached by Aberdeen Football Club for the position of manager. These reports are unfounded and do not reflect the reality of the situation.

Eric Mannall remains a valued member of our coaching staff, committed to the development and success of Dyce Boys Football Club. We look forward to continuing our work together in fostering the talents of our young players.

We kindly request all media outlets to respect the privacy of Mr. Mannall and the club during this time.

About Dyce Boys Football Club

Dyce Boys Football Club is a community-focused club dedicated to nurturing young talent and fostering a love for the game. Our commitment lies in providing a supportive environment for our players to develop their skills and reach their full potential.

ENDS

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Honestly feel a source of dread. Aberdeen give me the fear more than they ever have.

Absolutely nobody decent is going to want to come here. 

Even the cunts you cunts have turned your nose up to who are at international teams or with English prem experience at decent clubs don’t want to come here at all. 

the snobbery towards here towards so many managers has been incredible. If you take those ones and maybe half their record or ability we might get an idea about who’s coming in next. 

HAPPY SUNDAY THOUGH EVERYONE

1 hour ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Saw this was a hot topic this morning. 

Then realised it's just a playground spat. Ffs. 

Wish the club would announce any cunt right now. Even take the manager of Dyce Boys club to stop this fucking car crash 😂

We'd just end up getting reported to SFA for tapping other teams players if we go for Dyce option or team would be folded as not winning trophies

Just now, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Honestly feel a source of dread. Aberdeen give me the fear more than they ever have.

HAPPY SUNDAY THOUGH EVERYONE

Hey there's that sense of existential dread I mentioned before! Uncannily accurate.

8 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Is that the Sunday Post or Agent Alba?

So their main man turned them down, and now they're back to the shortlist. 

This feels like news from last week and they are just behind on things. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Sure that wasn't last weeks edition of the Sunday Post.

11 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Good to see the Sunday Post on the ball again. Isn’t that Harildurs story from Thursday ?  

1 hour ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Oooh your hard ,did my comment make you that mad that you took time out your day fondling horses to call me a retard 

See, you can write a post without fucking up pretty much everything  you type, a great improvement, keep it up.