Next Manager

24 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Aberdeen should reveal the identity of their new manager within the next 72 hours having whittled their hunt down to a three-man shortlist that contains one UK-based candidate and two from abroad. (Sunday Post, print edition)

LOL.

The Sunday Post.

The doyen of Scottish sports journalism.

It should stick to jam recipes for aal wifies & unfunny cartoon strips about Dundee families. 

30 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Aberdeen should reveal the identity of their new manager within the next 72 hours having whittled their hunt down to a three-man shortlist that contains one UK-based candidate and two from abroad. (Sunday Post, print edition)

Looking forward to Tuesday when a papers says we will appoint by end of week. 

17 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Lets face it if we were sniffing about one of the usual Scottish candidates the press would be all over it, I would expect the eventual manager to be either from England or abroad

Serious post for a fucking change from me in this bonkers thread but.... I think you actually might be right there. 

On the official site now

A New Chapter for the Dons: White Appointed Manager, Cormack Announces Changes

**Aberdeen, 24th March 2024:** Today marks a significant day for Aberdeen Football Club. As many of you know, the past few seasons have been challenging. However, I'm here to announce a series of changes that signal a new and exciting chapter for the Dons.

Firstly, I'm delighted to unveil Marc White as our new First Team Manager. Marc arrives from Dorking Wanderers, where he has built a reputation for attacking, progressive football. We were incredibly impressed with his vision and believe he's the perfect fit to lead us forward. Marc has signed a three-year deal, and we're excited to see him implement his philosophy on the pitch. 

Secondly, I want to address my own position at the club. With the recent acquisition of Aberdeen FC by a German consortium, I've decided to step down as Chairman. This new ownership group brings a wealth of experience and resources, and I'm confident they'll propel the Dons to new heights. I want to thank the Red Army for their unwavering support during my tenure. It's been an honour to serve this great club.

However, this isn't goodbye. While I may not be Chairman anymore, my passion for Aberdeen remains. In fact, I'm thrilled to announce the opening of Cormack's Bakery – Aberdeen's first data-driven rowie manufacturer!  

Now, some of you might be wondering, "data-driven rowies?" Well, let me tell you, folks. There's more to a rowie than meets the eye. We've meticulously analyzed Aberdeen's rowie preferences, from the perfect balance of flaky pastry to the ideal inclusion of a cheeky slice of bacon. Cormack's Bakery will be a game-changer, offering the freshest, most delicious rowies Aberdeen has ever tasted. 

It's a new era for the Dons, both on and off the pitch. I wish Marc White all the best, and I can't wait to fuel the Red Army with the finest rowies in Scotland!

Sincerely,

Dave Cormack

• Dildo 11
53 minutes ago, Redread said:

🤣 sorry to disappoint.

I am very confident you will all be singing my praises regarding the inside information I have provided very shortly.

It might not be what you want to hear/read so unfortunately I can’t make anything up to make you feel better. 

I can’t say much about who I am but i certainly have plenty knowledge of what is happening at Aberdeen FC.

Enjoy your day fellow Dandies

Stand Free

Have you ever thought of seeking the help of a psychiatrist.🤔

21 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

What on earth is the sunday post?

Jings, crivvens, help ma boab!! How can you grow up not reading Oor Wullie and the Broons every Sunday in Scotlands premier newspaper 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, JumboJET said:

On the official site now

A New Chapter for the Dons: White Appointed Manager, Cormack Announces Changes

**Aberdeen, 24th March 2024:** Today marks a significant day for Aberdeen Football Club. As many of you know, the past few seasons have been challenging. However, I'm here to announce a series of changes that signal a new and exciting chapter for the Dons.

Firstly, I'm delighted to unveil Marc White as our new First Team Manager. Marc arrives from Dorking Wanderers, where he has built a reputation for attacking, progressive football. We were incredibly impressed with his vision and believe he's the perfect fit to lead us forward. Marc has signed a three-year deal, and we're excited to see him implement his philosophy on the pitch. 

Secondly, I want to address my own position at the club. With the recent acquisition of Aberdeen FC by a German consortium, I've decided to step down as Chairman. This new ownership group brings a wealth of experience and resources, and I'm confident they'll propel the Dons to new heights. I want to thank the Red Army for their unwavering support during my tenure. It's been an honour to serve this great club.

However, this isn't goodbye. While I may not be Chairman anymore, my passion for Aberdeen remains. In fact, I'm thrilled to announce the opening of Cormack's Bakery – Aberdeen's first data-driven rowie manufacturer!  

Now, some of you might be wondering, "data-driven rowies?" Well, let me tell you, folks. There's more to a rowie than meets the eye. We've meticulously analyzed Aberdeen's rowie preferences, from the perfect balance of flaky pastry to the ideal inclusion of a cheeky slice of bacon. Cormack's Bakery will be a game-changer, offering the freshest, most delicious rowies Aberdeen has ever tasted. 

It's a new era for the Dons, both on and off the pitch. I wish Marc White all the best, and I can't wait to fuel the Red Army with the finest rowies in Scotland!

Sincerely,

Dave Cormack

How can you even be arsed to type that 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 8
12 hours ago, dave_min said:

Ronny Delia was playing up at Trump this afternoon. Hit 12 over, apparently.

Rumours are he was playing a 2 ball with Neil Lennon against another 2 unknown players 

seems Mr Delia & Mr Lennon missed 10 birdie putts in a row to loose the match 5 down with 4 to play 🤪

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, ahead on alphabet said:

It's gonna be Michael O'Neil, isn't it?

No.

Too much compensation.

4 years left on a contract worth around £500k-£600k per year apparently.

I’m not suggesting it’ll be a case of having to pay the full £2m+ of his contract, but it’ll be a substantial sum.

And, he’s not worth that. 

11 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

It's gonna be Michael O'Neil, isn't it?

He's not ruling it out in Scotsman article buy also suggests next role might be more on advisory than management side. Does give me the fear it'll be announced after the Hampden friendly though.

33 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

LOL.

The Sunday Post.

The doyen of Scottish sports journalism.

It should stick to jam recipes for aal wifies & unfunny cartoon strips about Dundee families. 

Hey I recall the Sunday Post  breaking the transfers of Billy Dodds and John Inglis ahead of everyone  else 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, RDS said:

He's not ruling it out in Scotsman article buy also suggests next role might be more on advisory than management side. Does give me the fear it'll be announced after the Hampden friendly though

Is it feasible  for him to be technical  director whilst remaining  in charge or Northern Ireland