Next Manager

1 minute ago, Andy_123 said:

Why are Cormack and the board not getting more grief in the media about the absolute cunt they are making of this (and the club in general)?

6 weeks since Warnock was brought in and work should have started then on appointing a permanent manager. Difficult to tell exactly what stage we are at given all the made up rumours, but we absolutely don't appear to be 6 weeks down the line with any potential appointment

Because the media are weegie cunts that don't give a fuck about us?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Why are Cormack and the board not getting more grief in the media about the absolute cunt they are making of this (and the club in general)?

6 weeks since Warnock was brought in and work should have started then on appointing a permanent manager. Difficult to tell exactly what stage we are at given all the made up rumours, but we absolutely don't appear to be 6 weeks down the line with any potential appointment

Lack of rumours at this stage with an apparent appointment in the next couple of days I wouldn’t be surprised to find out on Tuesday morning media saying we will have our man by the weekend and the goal posts move yet again. I just find it really hard to believe if we are going after managers that are already in positions that it hasn’t made the media. Can see why most think it will be O’Neil. Makes the most sense at this stage. 

• Upvote 1

To be honest I don't actually think the O'Neil link is strong enough for it to be him. I reckon if it was it would already be agreed and would have gotten out in the press. For him to say he will consider any offers at this stage just doesn't sit right with me, surely we would be at a much more advanced stage than this with him. 

They've got absolutely everyone guessing here, They may be shite at their jobs but my god the FMB can keep a secret.

8 minutes ago, slippers said:

That Schalke lad would fit the mould perfectly but surely completely unrealistic. Was previously with Union saint Gilloise who are a club we are very much trying to emulate. No idea what’s happened at schlake but looks disastrous. 

He loves a 3-5-2 😔

18 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

To be honest I don't actually think the O'Neil link is strong enough for it to be him. I reckon if it was it would already be agreed and would have gotten out in the press. For him to say he will consider any offers at this stage just doesn't sit right with me, surely we would be at a much more advanced stage than this with him. 

They've got absolutely everyone guessing here, They may be shite at their jobs but my god the FMB can keep a secret.

Easy to keep a secret when there is nothing to tell

31 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Our incompetent board won't be close to appointing a new manager., Leven will still be in charge against Ross County... pretty much a certainty. 

To be fair, I think even if a new manager us announced this week then the game on Saturday will be taken by Leven as he'll have done all the prep work for it. 

22 minutes ago, slippers said:

That Schalke lad would fit the mould perfectly but surely completely unrealistic. Was previously with Union saint Gilloise who are a club we are very much trying to emulate. No idea what’s happened at schlake but looks disastrous. 

Who started the rumour about the Schalke manager? 😂

1 minute ago, AllyDon said:

Easy to keep a secret when there is nothing to tell

Nah min there is, I know they are a bunch of incompetent cunts but they ken fine who it is going to be. Would expect that they are ironing out the details now and hopefully we'll know who it is by mid week.

2 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

Nah min there is, I know they are a bunch of incompetent cunts but they ken fine who it is going to be. Would expect that they are ironing out the details now and hopefully we'll know who it is by mid week.

Im sure there a few people know what's going on out with the FMB but just choose not to put in the public eye.

Im sure there are a few posters on here laughing at the shite thats being posted knowing whos getting the job.

I wish i did! haha

23 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

Director of football role while also keeping his NI position? That interview is full of riddles, protecting the owner, explore different roles....

My reading of that article isn't one that leads me to the conclusion that he's going to be our next manager. It did make me wonder if the DofF role was more to his liking? 

1 minute ago, Dandys1983 said:

Im sure there a few people know what's going on out with the FMB but just choose not to put in the public eye.

Im sure there are a few posters on here laughing at the shite thats being posted knowing whos getting the job.

It’s hilarious, keeps me going throughout the day.

Patience is a virtue. People will be delighted when officially announced.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, minijc said:

Good to see we're reaching new levels of mental, the Schalke manager, jesus fucking christ, wouldn't even get their reserve team manager to come here.

I wasn't even going to acknowledge that rumour.

Probably more mileage in the Robbie Neilson rumour

1 minute ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Pathetic! They train like a part time club!

Better than part time that. Back on Thursday? 2 days before a huge game. Players not on international duty should be every day during this break, given  their form.

• Upvote 2