Next Manager

15 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

We do know that in his first spell there he was offered the Scotland job and turned it down because what the SFA were offering him wasn't even close to what the IFA were paying him. 

It's a safe bet he'll now be on an even better contract in his second spell with them.

Hardly a safe bet.   He was unemployed when he got the NI job second tie around after being sacked by Stoke a few months earlier.

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

Probably because he's a professional and he's been around the block, he 100% left because of Cormack, believe me or not I'm not really arsed at this point.

Maybe Cormack was honest for a change and told him his team selections and formations were shit and the auld goat couldn't take it.🤔

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

It’s ridiculous could you imagine turning up to say Tesco and the store is shut for 10 days as a few boys away on a course! Footballers moan about too much game time but have so much real time off they never mention. I blame the likes of pep and klopp for driving the narrative 

They've been in training since last week. Don't believe everything you see on here 

13 minutes ago, minijc said:

Probably because he's a professional and he's been around the block, he 100% left because of Cormack, believe me or not I'm not really arsed at this point.

Doesn’t sound much like a professional guy walking away from a job that he decided to take on, did cormack force Warnock to take the job?, you and I differ on the term professional, Warnock certainly didn’t act professional.regardless of pressure coming from your employers.

professional 😂

41 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

He’s been further adrift with other teams and stuck it out, nae saying he was the messiah but it seems odd that we’re the only team he’s jacked it with so early. 

If he did it so shitely he’d have been doing us a favour leaving.

Nah it's definitely Warnock that was the issue and not us looking for our 6th manager in 3 years 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

It’s ridiculous could you imagine turning up to say Tesco and the store is shut for 10 days as a few boys away on a course! Footballers moan about too much game time but have so much real time off they never mention. I blame the likes of pep and klopp for driving the narrative 

Well done @Tord31 good few nibbles with this 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Wonder when the next club statement will be released.

'We are almost almost there now guys, don't worry'

Just pretend nothing has happened and say process is under way to recruit new first team manager.

Good shout to deflect all attention would be appointing Hayes as Interim Manager

9 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Wonder when the next club statement will be released.

'We are almost almost there now guys, don't worry'

Things could still move quickly but the notion of  “within 78 hours” looks wide of the mark. 

1 minute ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Don’t think anyone’s coming, no one wants the job.

It will be Dave Cormack as player manager. Dave Cormack 1st team coach. Dave Cormack goal keeping coach. Dave Cormack physio. Dave Cormack fans rep. Dave Cormack groundsman. Sorted.

No danger they are changing the gk coach 

• Haha 2