Next Manager

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

Club won’t be making a move until after the game. And even that would depend on a number of factors. 

Not denying that’s true, but what’s the point in waiting until after he’s taken charge of two meaningless friendlies before even making a move for him? 

2 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Don’t think anyone’s coming, no one wants the job.

It will be Dave Cormack as player manager. Dave Cormack 1st team coach. Dave Cormack goal keeping coach. Dave Cormack physio. Dave Cormack fans rep. Dave Cormack groundsman. Sorted.

There's no way Samson's leaving...

1 minute ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Not denying that’s true, but what’s the point in waiting until after he’s taken charge of two meaningless friendlies before even making a move for him? 

Respect. Probably too much hurdles to get him over line anyway so would hope we have iron 6,7 and 8 on the go. 

Wasn’t there a story on here* about the board being admirers of Rhys McCabe at Airdrie? Wouldn’t shock me if we’re so far down the list with rejections that we end up going for him, especially if it’s between him & Neil Lennon.

The longer this drags on the more potential targets know they’re in the driving seat for negotiations, we’re gonna end up paying a fortune for mediocrity. 

*and as we know, anything on here is gospel 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Wasn’t there a story on here* about the board being admirers of Rhys McCabe at Airdrie? Wouldn’t shock me if we’re so far down the list with rejections that we end up going for him, especially if it’s between him & Neil Lennon.

The longer this drags on the more potential targets know they’re in the driving seat for negotiations, we’re gonna end up paying a fortune for mediocrity. 

There has been a story about 50 managers I think 

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

Respect. Probably too much hurdles to get him over line anyway so would hope we have iron 6,7 and 8 on the go. 

Could understand the respect thing if he was due to manage two qualifiers but it’s two friendlies any old cunt could take charge of, I don’t particularly want him but if they’ve waited until after the games to even make contact then they’re even thicker than I first thought.

Would O'Neil's lack of experience with signing players be something to be concerned about? With his International career taking up most of his managerial time, Stoke has been his only real club. Signing players cant be much of a strong point for him. 

Think that's what Mcinnes did really well, a really good man manager, somebody that players found it hard to say no to and wanted to play under. 

Foreign boy gets my vote any day at this point in time, we've already shown over the past couple of seasons that there is talent out there in Europe, a foreign manager's knowledge of potential player suited to Aberdeen could be a massive advantage going forward. Miovski / Duk (ken he's had a shite season, however) being a great example of this. 

2 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

Would O'Neil's lack of experience with signing players be something to be concerned about? With his International career taking up most of his managerial time, Stoke has been his only real club. Signing players cant be much of a strong point for him. 

Think that's what Mcinnes did really well, a really good man manager, somebody that players found it hard to say no to and wanted to play under. 

Foreign boy gets my vote any day at this point in time, we've already shown over the past couple of seasons that there is talent out there in Europe, a foreign manager's knowledge of potential player suited to Aberdeen could be a massive advantage going forward. Miovski / Duk (ken he's had a shite season, however) being a great example of this. 

I suspect the fact he has not really managed at club level and signed players is appealing to the club. It appears we are signing a coach and want the recruitment team to drive player recruitment.

31 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Because if it was to be him it would at least show a modicum of respect... to the hun cunt national team... Hmmm never mind.

45 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

There was. It was a piece of fiction which you've obviously gobbled up.

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

In Edinburgh saw Dwight yorke asking for directions to Cormack park he is pulling a Peter odimwinge , just pulling up and saying he is here to sign as manger 

That's nonsence!

I'm in Edinburgh too and saw what you claim to have seen. It was Henry Apaloo

• Haha 1
Just now, King Street Loon said:

I saw the asterisk. I also saw the many sentences you wrote after and based on the fictional tale of Rhys McCabe.

A long winded way of admitting you’re a retard. He’s doing a good job with Airdrie, it would be impressive for even the likes of Cormack not to be keeping an eye. Anyway, all the best.

• Haha 1

Warnock was lied to.

Warnock couldn't work with Dave.

Warnock told Cormack how much of a shit show it is.

Cormack can't see it and lost the head.

Warnock thought fuck this and left. Cormack also had a fair hand in picking the team.

We've been rejected by numerous managers now, word has spread how much of a cunt Cormack is.

Cormack is very VERY deluded.

That's everyone up to date.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1