Next Manager

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Warnock was lied to.

Warnock couldn't work with Dave.

Warnock told Cormack how much of a shit show it is.

Cormack can't see it and lost the head.

Warnock thought fuck this and left. Cormack also had a fair hand in picking the team.

We've been rejected by numerous managers now, word has spread how much of a cunt Cormack is.

Cormack is very VERY deluded.

That's everyone up to date.

Thanks for the summary, now, who is in the running to be the next manager?

1 minute ago, sigh said:

Thanks for the summary, now, who is in the running to be the next manager?

It's very much back to the drawing board at this stage.

We have been knocked back on more than one occasion now.

It really isn't great. I wish I could be positive but I sincerely can't.

Mini probably knows more than myself given his contacts but yeah, not a good time for the club.

1 minute ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Tosh saying its good the club are showing patience in getting the new manager in. He's a clueless gimp.

He’s been fed that from Garner or whoever it is he speaks to. Same with the “the name I’ve been told will unite the fans”, the cynic in me says he hadn’t been given a name but he’d been told to tweet that to try and take some heat off. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Warnock was lied to.

Warnock thought fuck this and left. Cormack also had a fair hand in picking the team.

We've been rejected by numerous managers now, word has spread how much of a cunt Cormack is.

Just goes to show you have zero inside knowledge - none of the above statements are true - of course whether anyone is deluded or not is perhaps a matter of opinion . So we will set that point aside . Otherwise it’s unhelpful nonsense - the sort of things the Arabs post on here . 

• Upvote 1
Just now, RedRevolution said:

Just goes to show you have zero inside knowledge - none of the above statements are true - of course whether anyone is deluded or not is perhaps a matter of opinion . So we will set that point aside . Otherwise it’s unhelpful nonsense - the sort of things the Arabs post on here . 

They very much are correct Dave.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

He’s been fed that from Garner or whoever it is he speaks to. Same with the “the name I’ve been told will unite the fans”, the cynic in me says he hadn’t been given a name but he’d been told to tweet that to try and take some heat off. 

It was O’Neill he was told.

44 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Warnock was lied to.

Evidence?

48 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Warnock was lied to.

For sure.

Think I mentioned this a few days back somewhere here too.

Assume form same original source.

40 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Hi Dave 👋🏼 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1

It's kind of funny Peter Hetherston being in the news this week because I found an article from October 2021 when the silky one was calling out Dave Cormack for his "vanity project" in appointing Stephen Glass, and how he felt that Cormack's "ego was in danger of getting Aberdeen relegated".

There is a clear perception in football circles, going back this far, that Cormack is not to be trusted.

The football operation, not only at first team level, but all through the academy, is shambolic and is starting to come undone.  Some (many) of the guys working in the academy have done terrific work in the past 5 or so years and it's all starting to unravel because the infrastructure is creaking.

Still no academy director months after Gavin Levey left. Gavin Levey wasn't everyone's cup of tea but by & large he did a good job.

Cormack has rolled into town with good intentions but not executed his plan.  As such he has driven a coach & horses through the culture of the club without making good on his promises.

I don't much care if Cormack appoints the second coming of Cruyff as manager, he's royally fucked this club and he needs to go.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
2 minutes ago, RUL said:

That’s not a no. 
It’s as he said in the press on Sunday by the sounds of it. 

“Happy to hear what they say” but not shitting in his Northern Ireland nest either. 

But I still am of the same opinion. 

The compensation will be high, & he’s a bloke that has had two high salaries at NI & Stoke.