Next Manager

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s hardly a ground breaking exclusive though.

It’s supposition & guesswork like the rest of us. 

The investigative journalism in this country is virtually non-existent. 

Aye, very similar to his “they’re working on a deal” vagueness. 

Someone’s asked him why there’s been fuck all mentioned name wise by Scottish media, is it to do with Aberdeen running a tight ship (😂) or nothing to report. Suspect it’s the latter but interested to see if Burns says so.

13 minutes ago, RUL said:

Scott burns saying he wouldn’t be surprised if it’s leven taking team Saturday.

As it currently should be. Him and his team will have done all the prep work, tactics etc so he 100% should take the team on Saturday. 

But it's good to know the clubs in good hands with this FMB. Bunch of fucking clueless cunts. I'd even put up with the rest of Scottish Football slagging fuck out of us and make a video like Motherwell did and get those cunts in the boardroom chased out of the club. 

21 minutes ago, RUL said:

Scott burns saying he wouldn’t be surprised if it’s leven taking team Saturday.

Did he not also say that we were on track to appoint someone the weekend just past?

I wouldn’t be surprised either but wouldn’t believe anything he says on this matter

26 minutes ago, Turra red said:

That was a pretty awkward response from O'Neil. I'd say he was incoming but surprised that the itk people here haven't confirmed this. 

We haven’t spoke to him yet. After the Scotland game we will find out if we wants the job first and foremost. Even if we did I will be raging if we spent 7 figures releasing him from his contract. 

36 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s not a no. 
It’s as he said in the press on Sunday by the sounds of it. 

“Happy to hear what they say” but not shitting in his Northern Ireland nest either. 

But I still am of the same opinion. 

The compensation will be high, & he’s a bloke that has had two high salaries at NI & Stoke. 

Surely he's already heard what we've got to say.

1 minute ago, slippers said:

We haven’t spoke to him yet. After the Scotland game we will find out if we wants the job first and foremost. Even if we did I will be raging if we spent 7 figures releasing him from his contract. 

An absolute belter by the club that. Nae even sure if our 5th choice even wants the job, because of some friendlies. Top drawer stuff once again. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

That awful club Manchester United after they sacked David Moyes. Took them a few months to appoint a new permanent boss (Louis van Gaal).

Id be happy to wait a few more weeks if it meant we got Van Gaal.

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Warnock was lied to.

Warnock thought fuck this and left. Cormack also had a fair hand in picking the team.

What lies was he told ?… and by who ?

What did Cormack do , specifically , in team selection ?

42 minutes ago, NEM said:

Have there been many other clubs that have taken 6 weeks to appoint a new manager?  Can't think of many off the top of my head.  What a shambles

If I remember correctly Celtic took over 100 days to appoint Ange. Albeit 95 of those days were spent chasing Eddie Howe

1 minute ago, redone said:

What lies was he told ?… and by who ?

What did Cormack do , specifically , in team selection ?

The condition of the team and where we were as a club.

The deluded part is a giveaway in that.

The problems are alot deeper than even we suspected.

Some players have chucked it also, we are a fucking shambles. It's embarrassing that we are a 'professional club' when you hear the things coming out the doors.

1 minute ago, pittodriepie83 said:

An absolute belter by the club that. Nae even sure if our 5th choice even wants the job, because of some friendlies. Top drawer stuff once again. 

I would assume iron 6 and 7 at very least are still in the fire. At end of day Ange was third choice at Celtic and he was 5th choice at spurs. We can still get a capable manager in.