Next Manager

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The condition of the team and where we were as a club.

The deluded part is a giveaway in that.

The problems are alot deeper than even we suspected.

Some players have chucked it also, we are a fucking shambles. It's embarrassing that we are a 'professional club' when you hear the things coming out the doors.

It’s more like a Scandinavian drama! 😂😂

3 minutes ago, slippers said:

I would assume iron 6 and 7 at very least are still in the fire. At end of day Ange was third choice at Celtic and he was 5th choice at spurs. We can still get a capable manager in. 

Big fan of your optimism. I wish I could share it knowing who’s in charge.

12 minutes ago, slippers said:

We haven’t spoke to him yet. After the Scotland game we will find out if we wants the job first and foremost. Even if we did I will be raging if we spent 7 figures releasing him from his contract. 

...and another 7 figures to get shot of him as the transfer window slams shut in January

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, slippers said:

I would assume iron 6 and 7 at very least are still in the fire. At end of day Ange was third choice at Celtic and he was 5th choice at spurs. We can still get a capable manager in 

Hmmmmm…..

Recent history would suggest otherwise.

It’s unfortunately the same clowns picking the new manager.

The issues at Pittodrie stem from higher up than the manager’s office. 

5 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Looking at Scott Burns' Twitter account, he hasn't mentioned anything about The Dons today.

He has replied to someone asking when we will get a new manager by saying he wouldn’t be surprised if Leven takes this team on Saturday.  

7 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Looking at Scott Burns' Twitter account, he hasn't mentioned anything about The Dons today.

Look in his replies. You'll see there he said about not being surprised if Leven is still in charge. He unblocked me after a day 😂. Obviously realised I was telling the truth about Considine being his source. 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Hmmmmm…..

Recent history would suggest otherwise.

It’s unfortunately the same clowns picking the new manager.

The issues at Pittodrie stem from higher up than the manager’s office. 

I didn’t say we would I said we still can.

In fairness to club they have been ambitious. As many have said people like Thelin wouldn’t come but I like that they asked the question. That should be applauded really. 

If your going to look from both sides I guess it’s not all negative. 

10 minutes ago, slippers said:

I didn’t say we would I said we still can.

In fairness to club they have been ambitious. As many have said people like Thelin wouldn’t come but I like that they asked the question. That should be applauded really. 

If your going to look from both sides I guess it’s not all negative. 

I don't think the club have been ambitious, they've been in a mad scramble and they admitted just how fucking badly they got it a year ago when they could have hired Thelin then, he's now told us where to go, they don't get plaudits for that.

After all this guessing on who it is or isn't, I'm full expecting that we'll probably get a statement saying that a new manager will be joining but as part of the agreement, they will stay on at their current club and be named after the season ends and and Leven will be in place until then

The cynic would say that this gives them a bit wiggle room to get someone if they still don't have a name, or they have and its all in place

11 minutes ago, Iraq_Red said:

After all this guessing on who it is or isn't, I'm full expecting that we'll probably get a statement saying that a new manager will be joining but as part of the agreement, they will stay on at their current club and be named after the season ends and and Leven will be in place until then

The cynic would say that this gives them a bit wiggle room to get someone if they still don't have a name, or they have and its all in place

Most likely because they'll give the new manager the option to turn us down if we get relegated...