Next Manager

7 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

What's quite sad about that thread is seeing all the regular posters who don't post anymore, some of whom were quite entertaining.

What's even sadder is seeing the names of all the folk who are still posting here eleven years later.  Nothing better to do with our lives?  Move on, eh.

You could say the same thing about supporting Aberdeen in general rather than just using a fan website 

38 minutes ago, minijc said:

If I recall, the majority of people on here didn't want McInnes, here's hoping that whoever gets the jobs can do something decent.

I thought he was referring to Calderwood.

2 hours ago, DD1903 said:

That's really how it should be. 

Definitely but it’s hard to see Cormack suddenly realising that and reigning in his ego tbh.

2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

He’s realised that stuff is counter productive surely? He’d be correct.

It’s counter productive but if he had the capacity to work that out would he have been doing it in the first place?

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Given his health issues it would not surprise me if he walks away soon, provided he can hand over to someone.

Does he really need the hassle? 

If it’s to much hassle he simply needs to step back.

He doesn’t need to sell his stake holding to step back from his role as chairman.

To me, it seems more likely he’s stopped interacting because he’s realised people don’t agree with him or respect him and he doesn’t like to be questioned. Egotists like that don’t like it when they aren’t being acclaimed and worshipped by everyone.

The worry is he’s starting to really despise and resent the fans because they aren’t showering him with adulation and rather than step back or consider what he can personally do better he might simply become more of a dictator and less open to other people’s opinions.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Poke that name up yer hole, Tord.

Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, standfree1978 said:

Sideways!

I'm still going foreigner all the way.

How come Horneland hasn't been mentioned this time round?

6 minutes ago, Helmet said:

To me, it seems more likely he’s stopped interacting because he’s realised people don’t agree with him or respect him and he doesn’t like to be questioned. Egotists like that don’t like it when they aren’t being acclaimed and worshipped by everyone.

The worry is he’s starting to really despise and resent the fans because they aren’t showering him with adulation and rather than step back or consider what he can personally do better he might simply become more of a dictator and less open to other people’s opinions.

He's always going to be one good result away from folk wanting to tongue his hole clean. And one bad one from folk wanting to ram a hot serrated poker up there. For his own good he should be nowhere near social media. Low to no profile please Dave. We'll see you on Cup Final day(s).

1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

He's always going to be one good result away from folk wanting to tongue his hole clean. And one bad one from folk wanting to ram a hot serrated poker up there. For his own good he should be nowhere near social media. Low to no profile please Dave. We'll see you on Cup Final day(s).

In full kit!

10 hours ago, minijc said:

Lol

Folk who assembled the squad didn't like getting told it was no where near as good as they think it is.  Certain players not willing to pull their weight so why should any manager stick around?

Your hard on for Warnock is baffling. As are your delusions (fantasies) about what is and isn’t happening at the club.

2 hours ago, JamieMT said:

The way i read it was there's interest from both sides, but talks are contingent upon the Club & FA reaching an agreement of sorts first. Until that time, he's Northern Ireland manager and there's little more he can say.

Yeah just seen it

Its clear he's approached by someone anyway 

That press conference was terrible from a NI pov

• Upvote 1