Next Manager

2 minutes ago, Sheepskin_1903 said:

Doesn't really mean anything. Currently he has no choice but to say he won't be in the dugout for the semi final as we've not asked permission to speak to him or anything. We've not even offered him the job. Nothing to see here. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If she’s saying it, I’m saying it won’t be O’Neill 😂

Chris Harvey asked him direct if he’d be back at Hampden in the dug out for the semi/final.

Apparently a flat no was the response 

Better view from the directors box, can relay instructions to Samson in the dugout

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Doesn't really mean anything. Currently he has no choice but to say he won't be in the dugout for the semi final as we've not asked permission to speak to him or anything. We've not even offered him the job. Nothing to see here. 

Come on 😂

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Chris Harvey asked him direct if he’d be back at Hampden in the dug out for the semi/final.

It’s probably the only answer he’s going to come up with.

If he was to saying anything else/something like ‘we will see what happens’ it’s pretty much confirming he’s got the job.

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If she’s saying it, I’m saying it won’t be O’Neill 😂

Depends on weather I guess. He’s more a ‘technical area pacer’ when weather suits

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

Fans probably need an update by tomorrow if nothing in the offing 

What an utter mess we’ve become 

Club set themselves up to fail by issuing the statement they did

really their own doing by not dealing with Robson at the end of December when it made the most sense to

• Upvote 4
1 minute ago, Granite95 said:

Club set themselves up to fail by issuing the statement they did

really their own doing by not dealing with Robson at the end of December when it made the most sense to

Aye, the blatant lies in the statements look a bit pointless now and just applied unnecessary pressure. 

When in reality, we weren’t at an advanced stage at all and I guess we will find out tomorrow if the aim to appoint someone during the INT break has been completed