Next Manager

1 minute ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Cormack bought a heap of really good Ewes before breeding season. However he also got a really good offer for his Tup which he sold.   He made a half hearted effort to get another Tup but decided to wait until the right one came along. But he reckons that doesn't matter because the Ewes are really good.  Now he's confused because his Ewes aren't pregnant. 

Goals 

Ewes.  0

Assists 

Tup.     0

Total.    0

1 hour ago, Rot-10-One said:

Just putting it out there and make of it what you want.

Duncan Ferguson 

I like Duncan Ferguson but he's not really managed to get Caley going despite bringing players in...still marooned in the play off spot. I think they've been in 9th for months now.

22 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

I’m sure Warnock will also tell managers in England what a basket case we are.

No decent manager will put up with an interfering chairman.

You are speaking like everyone will listen to Warnock, maybe down in England he is seen as a load mouth who has little real credibility, he said he would come in and manage us until the end of the season and then left early, bottling it and making a ar5e of the whole thing.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ullevi said:

You are speaking like everyone will listen to Warnock, maybe down in England he is seen as a load mouth who has little real credibility, he said he would come in and manage us until the end of the season and then left early, bottling it and making a ar5e of the whole thing.

Definitely a lot of the comments about us forget the fact Warnock never won a single league game! Even leven did that 

• Upvote 1
Just now, ullevi said:

To be fair, it sounds as is he doesn’t need to tell anyone how much of a basket case we are.  Candidates appear to be getting interviewed,  finding out themselves and running for the hills 

8 minutes ago, ullevi said:

Given the amount of games and clubs he’s managed, some at crisis point, even if he’s seen as a loud mouth with little real credibility, it’ll still be out there if he says it, publicly or privately.

Also given that much of Cormack’s tenure has been one shitshow appointment after another, it would lend credence to whatever Warnock might say.

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

If she’s saying it, I’m saying it won’t be O’Neill 😂

Chris Harvey asked him direct if he’d be back at Hampden in the dug out for the semi/final.

Apparently a flat no was the response 

Tbf. He might come in as Interim then get sacked before then.

9 minutes ago, Bridgeofdondon said:

Leven to be thrown under the bus to answer all the questions in Thursdays presse conference.

That's it, Leven wants to, and should be allowed to focus on the huge game on Saturday.

The mismanagement at the top will undoubtedly mean the media will be quizzing him on things he really shouldn't be quizzed on, taking his focus away from his priority.

Id be livid if I was Leven, assuming the radio silence from the FMB continues. 

37 minutes ago, ullevi said:

bollox.
He was asked to come in and do a job (ok maybe till end of season) but at the same time Cormack and his puppet Gunn asked Warnock for his assessment and opinion. Warnock then gave his opinion which Cormack and Gunn obviously did not like and the end result was Warnock said fcuk you I am out of here and to be fair to the man quite rightly so.
What a total shambles and joke of a club we currently are.

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 1
11 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

That's it, Leven wants to, and should be allowed to focus on the huge game on Saturday.

The mismanagement at the top will undoubtedly mean the media will be quizzing him on things he really shouldn't be quizzed on, taking his focus away from his priority.

Bound to be a statement today either way you would think 🤔 

10 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

The mismanagement & negligence of the Board is on a staggering scale

The list is endless.

Leven can easily deflect upwards with a diplomatic “that’s questions you need to ask of those above me”.

And if this goes the way I think it’s going to go in the next few days, then they can all GTF 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, blowupsheep said:

bollox.
He was asked to come in and do a job (ok maybe till end of season) but at the same time Cormack and his puppet Gunn asked Warnock for his assessment and opinion. Warnock then gave his opinion which Cormack and Gunn obviously did not like and the end result was Warnock said fcuk you I am out of here and to be fair to the man quite rightly so.
What a total shambles and joke of a club we currently are.

And there we go again: making up a scenario when no one knows the truth of the situation and then getting irate about the scenario you've envisaged.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The mismanagement & negligence of the Board is on a staggering scale

The list is endless.

Leven can easily deflect upwards with a diplomatic “that’s questions you need to ask of those above me”.

And if this goes the way I think it’s going to go in the next few days, then they can all GTF 

Leven probably knows he not likely to be here when an appointment is eventually made, so doesn't really need to worry about upsetting anyone, so I'd imagine if he's asked these questions,  we will hopefully get alot of "not my job", "nothing to do with me" and "our focus is on the county game"

1 minute ago, a don in oz said:

And there we go again: making up a scenario when no one knows the truth of the situation and then getting irate about the scenario you've envisaged.

Definitely some on here should get a job on eastenders or corrie! They have excellent skills in making gripping drama that is obviously far fetched 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

If Lennon was interviewed yesterday, as is being suggested, might that just be as an interim, to give the club even more breathing space to bring in the permanent manager?

If Lennon is interviewed it’s safe to say it’ll be in the media in no time.

• Upvote 1