Next Manager

13 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

If you're not aware of this you soon will be. This post will be shot at by the doom mongers on here. There are about ten of them but the have about forty profiles between them. Anything reasonable that resembles the majority view gets spat at. I like your calm and reasonable view. The vast majority of fans I know think Cormack has made mistakes but given it his all. They also think Lennon would be a good choice. But the few rotten apples have an impact on public perception. We would be better off banning them.

You’re talking absolute shite.

I'm hoping for a statement of some sort today, just out of morbid curiosity more than anything at this point. Would love to see how they spin it. 

PR wifie will really have to earn her money to make it sound anything less than the apparent clusterfuck this recruitment process has become. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Agree 100%

It would be an act of utter desperation from an incompetent Board. 

Is where AFC will end up, a desperate attempt to save face in the form of a club statement will be released saying Lennon was the standout candidate and knows how to win which aligns with the clubs hope of becoming a top 100 club. 

We are probably getting to the stage that even a new manager in the stand will be disruptive prep for the game.

I'll predict it'll be slipped in to the Dons write up of Leven's press conference tomorrow.

Peter Leven, who will take the team against Ross County, spoke to the press to preview the game and discuss how well preparations have went this week.

Weak FC.

27 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

If you're not aware of this you soon will be. This post will be shot at by the doom mongers on here. There are about ten of them but the have about forty profiles between them. Anything reasonable that resembles the majority view gets spat at. I like your calm and reasonable view. The vast majority of fans I know think Cormack has made mistakes but given it his all. They also think Lennon would be a good choice. But the few rotten apples have an impact on public perception. We would be better off banning them.

That's certainly an opinion you have there.

29 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Come away Davie min. Issue a statement for the love of god. The fans deserve to know at what stage the hunt for a red manager is at. 

Problem is. Would you believe a word he said? 

Need to set up a Hat  Checker like the BBC News  Fact Checker.

I can definitely smell 💩 !!

44 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Fucking hell. This is actually Cormack. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

We are probably getting to the stage that even a new manager in the stand will be disruptive prep for the game.

I'll predict it'll be slipped in to the Dons write up of Leven's press conference tomorrow.

Peter Leven, who will take the team against Ross County, spoke to the press to preview the game and discuss how well preparations have went this week.

Weak FC.

Then Leven will be pelted with questions that he shouldn't have to answer, instead of questions about the county game.

3 minutes ago, Bridgeofdondon said:

Then Leven will be pelted with questions that he shouldn't have to answer, instead of questions about the county game.

No, you just brief the press that any questions on the managerial position will result in them being banned from Pittodrie. Lolz.

Then you write that bitty on the official site write up.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I'd probably go more when lennon is appointed. It would be toxic.

I'd probably go in the main stand to witness the faces of the board when they witness it fall apart cause THEY are the problem.

Red Lion?

50 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Probably not DC but someone close. Great effort though 😂

Name the 10/40 or I’ll have YOU banned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RedRevolution said:

The vast majority of fans I know think Cormack has made mistakes but given it his all.

Genuine question: Do you think his all has been enough?

If no, then for you, how many more mistakes is he allowed and how will you measure when "his all" will be good enough?

If yes, and I'd like to think it won't be a yes, but if yes, then in my view, you and the "majority" don't have a sporting mentality and you have the club you deserve.

• Upvote 4
2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Sirpento 7 posts since 2007

stuartyboy 40 posts since 2009

whats with the cunts Being on here for years not posting for all that time, suddenly posting, while slagging the site?. Game of billions the other day, now this?.

fuck off

🤣🤣 brilliant 👏👍

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

And so therefore will probably happen.

Dear God, why and how did it come to this?

I am actually bored to back teeth with this shit now. We all know it’s a shit show behind the scenes. An update rather than pinning on Leven in tomorrows presser would be at least a little less amateurish.

Is the general consensus that we've tried to get Michael O'Neil, Alex Neil, and a couple of the foreign guys and they've all turned us down, so we're now likely to appoint the likes of Neil Lennon, Paul Lambert etc who we could have got ages ago if they were anywhere near our first choice?

Some situation to be in.  

21 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

ALEX NEIL.🥳

4 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

What is so funny on here is no matter who is mentioned,there are some downvotes, dildo's,its hilarious to think who some think is coming here...Nobody with a top CV I'm afraid...We've come to the point of beggars cant be choosers,fact.

You mean it's not Alex neil!?