Next Manager

3 minutes ago, sirpento said:

Think McInnes would batter Lenny, he looks after himself better

Lennon would go steaming in, if McInnes could move around and avoid the fists and spittle for a minute or so he'd take care of him easy.

This would be the warm up to Minijc versus Ernie.

Bloodbath.

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

I like the fact that we're taking so long to appoint the new manager. Must mean that they're being thorough in exploring for - and finding - the best possible candidate.

Cormacks  hired search and rescue helicopter team to find new manager,  exploring all areas.   Air sea and land. 

• Dildo 1
12 minutes ago, sigh said:

👀 Presser organised for 17.45 tonight to provide Breaking News for the 6 o'clock news

Can't say who it is yet though 

2 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I am hearing 19:03 announcement.

I hearing your all talking shite

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Russell said:

Lennon would go steaming in, if McInnes could move around and avoid the fists and spittle for a minute or so he'd take care of him easy.

This would be the warm up to Minijc versus Ernie.

Bloodbath.

Lennon would come out all guns blazing like a bull in a china shop and tire himself out after about 30 seconds. McInnes would hit him on the counter attack with one punch, then just manage the game out, holding on, wasting time and boring everyone to death etc.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

Lennon would come out all guns blazing like a bull in a china shop and tire himself out after about 30 seconds. McInnes would hit him on the counter attack with one punch, then just manage the game out, holding on, wasting time and boring everyone to death etc.

Classic McInnes 

6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yous all just need to chill and realise Leven is going to be in charge this weekend and probably beyond.

Might come good.

Unless he told you that in the Popeyes on Union Street, I don’t believe you

18 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yous all just need to chill and realise Leven is going to be in charge this weekend and probably beyond.

Might come good.

Yeah keep us in the league then get a 2 year contract in July followed by the sack in jan 2025, seems familiar