Next Manager

2 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

What does it say? Been blocked 😂

All very strange. O’Neill messing around and meanwhile looking at possible foreigners via this ‘advisor’ … Could do with a decision.

7 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Interesting I read it earlier on twitter, I don't actually know what to make of that. 

Are they just asking anyone he advises but waiting on O'Neil 

Waiting on O'Neill by the look of things with lennon and random Europeans as back up.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

If O'Neill is "messing about" he should be promptly told to gtf

Sorry state of affairs this, the boy we sounded out as our number 1 target quite clearly isn't that interested now yet we're sitting hoping he takes the job.

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The club are trolling us now

A tweet released at 7pm.

”Last time out at Dingwall”.

LOL - Genuinely no-one gives a fuck about that. 

Someone in the marketing department obviously not checked the twitter mentions in a while. Another missed 19:03 opportunity.

54 minutes ago, slippers said:

In many respects it’s a great time to take over. Provided we stay up it’s a chance to see who he has to work with. We are also rock bottom so the only way is really up now we would hope. A hefty pay increase could be enough to persuade someone. 

copium

Can part of the AberDNA member benefits include entry to a weekly draw to manage the team?

I'm sure Burrows and Cormack could get a few back slapping tweets out of the incredible fan engagement that would be met with.

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Yeah and we know why.

But that’s not what we are debating. You’re saying managers are shiteing it in case we get relegated. I’m saying they find out the structure here and get wind of Cormack’s meddling, THAT’s why they get cold feet

Not arguing with the 2nd part at all.

But we will also be more attractive if we are guaranteed safety too?

30 minutes ago, Russell said:

Intrigued - I understand you don't want to ruffle any feathers but who was he talking to and what was he posting?

One of those view from the terrace pricks, who at this rate might be taking over the big seat.

5 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Not arguing with the 2nd part at all.

But we will also be more attractive if we are guaranteed safety too?

Course we would be. But we are where we are.

I just think a decent up and coming manager, or an older head, whatever, looks at us, and probably reckons he could have us more or less safe even before the split happens. And then next season is a whole new ball game 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Course we would be. But we are where we are.

I just think a decent up and coming manager, or an older head, whatever, looks at us, and probably reckons he could have us more or less safe even before the split happens. And then next season is a whole new ball game 

Dunno like. It wouldn’t be their fault if we went down, then they get a season to build a semi-decent team without too much pressure.

Which sounds more like what Robbie Nielsen would say.

Loved Airplane, and don’t call me Shirley.

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Even at 113 years old, his decision making would be better than the useless fuckers on the Board. 

Absolutely. Sad reflection of the current chairman and absolute mess we are in.