Next Manager

15 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Burrows is getting destroyed on social media, well Aberdeen in general are. 

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't.

Does he deserve it? Well, not as much as Cormack does tbh. Divert the attention to him.

From what I know Burrows has tried his best... and actually does have our best interests.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Robin Askwith said:

If O’Neil is fucking us about, you’d like to think the board see that as a red flag immediately.
Wiggy made the similar mistake with McGhee when he was basically hangin about to see if he’d get the Celtic job before ‘committing’ himself to be Dons manager.

You think our board have the ability to sense something like that?

Giving them wayyy too much credit.

They're absolutely useless.

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Damned if he does damned if he doesn't.

Does he deserve it? Well, not as much as Cormack does tbh. Divert the attention to him.

From what I know Burrows has tried his best... and actually does have our best interests.

As does Gunner, but he’s also clear out his depth.

12 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

So is everyone convinced it is Michael O'Neil?

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Definitely not him.

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’d say so.

Pure unadulterated crystalline 'hat.

• Haha 1

It's sounds like they know their number 1 target and its down to agreeing compensation before they are allowed to speak to them. A lot will then depend on that outcome. Problem lies with those already interviewed who now know they would be second choices, if that. Warnock has forced this whole comedy show and still deserves to be called out for treating us to the "smiley I'm here to have fun and bolt leaving you in the shit show"

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Johnnyred1 said:

It's sounds like they know their number 1 target and its down to agreeing compensation before they are allowed to speak to them. A lot will then depend on that outcome. Problem lies with those already interviewed who now know they would be second choices, if that. Warnock has forced this whole comedy show and still deserves to be called out for treating us to the "smiley I'm here to have fun and bolt leaving you in the shit show"

Post of the Year contender min. A truly excellent comment. 👍

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

What a load of shite, the chairman and his interfering forced this situation, that and undermining the man in charge of the team.

Also our second, third, fourth and possibly fifth choice have already rejected us, we're now scraping the bottom of the barrel whilst praying that O'Neill gets back in touch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
1 hour ago, Dandys1983 said:

is it actually O'Neil? 

1 hour ago, McginnAgain said:

Alan Nixon seems to think so

1 hour ago, minijc said:

100%

Oh NOW mini knows something, 24 hours after Sue & Alan Nixon already revealed it on twitter.

First as always eh?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, minijc said:

What a load of shite, the chairman and his interfering forced this situation, that and undermining the man in charge of the team.

Also our second, third, fourth and possibly fifth choice have already rejected us, we're now scraping the bottom of the barrel whilst praying that O'Neill gets back in touch.

Aye right enough min, everybody talks shit except for the oracle. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Oh NOW mini knows something, 24 hours after Sue & Alan Nixon already revealed it on twitter.

First as always eh?

Hahaha here he goes, Dunty, I'm further ahead than you could even imagine.

Sue claiming Thelin was number 1 target, lol, you can also look back a bit and see I had referenced O'Neill before either of those two, not it matters of course as I don't really pride myself on being the 1st.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Dunty said:

First as always eh?

On 3/26/2024 at 7:49 PM, minijc said:

As Slippers said the other day, if O'Neill wants the job it's his but there are various stumbling blocks.

You'll find this was posted 2hrs before Haraldurs 'exclusive'

You really ought to do better Dunty, you almost make it too easy for me.

1 minute ago, Dynamo said:

I've heard O'Neil's race has run as we're not paying the £500k in compo that the Irish FA want. Does this correspond with your mole @minijc?

I know fuck all pal, should ask Nixon or Sue, they need to post what they know so I can copy it.

• Haha 3
37 minutes ago, minijc said:

So is O'Neill our first choice or our sixth choice? 😂

1 minute ago, 20two20 said:

So is O'Neill our first choice or our sixth choice? 😂

He's 1st choice and has been for weeks now, if you dig a bit deeper some around the club will even tell you he was in line to get the job in the summer.

• Thanks 1