Next Manager

51 minutes ago, Russell said:

I think the story was he thought he was getting the Hibs job but the St Johnstone chairman (Brown?) told him someone was spreading the drinking rumours around, allegedly from the camp of some other boy who wanted the Hibs job.

Anyway, let's get him in, sooner the better.

Aye, Pat Fenton’s agent, it would appear. Was 2011 and the interview was from 2015

12 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

Jürgen Klinsmann just came out of Home Bargains in Westhill carrying a load of Mr Noodle variety packs and half a dozen disposable vapes

I'll belive that when I hear it from Steve Tosh, the uber ITKer 

so whos the other manager waiting on stand by, supposedly we have approached 2 employed managers and it wasn't Thelin??  so I'm totally lost, as some of the ITK crowd have been going on about Lennon whos good to go?

Just seems to be who says yes first gets the job! 

4 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

so whos the other manager waiting on stand by, supposedly we have approached 2 employed managers and it wasn't Thelin??  so I'm totally lost, as some of the ITK crowd have been going on about Lennon whos good to go?

Just seems to be who says yes first gets the job! 

Steve Paterson, this is exactly why they kept him in the boot.

5 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

If O’Neil is pontificating, and the issue isn’t compensation to the Northern Irish FA, then presumably, the issue is his wages and his budget? 

Thats something thats within our gift to decide on the day. If we are on drugs we can easily go for McInnes style wages again. Budget wise will be massive next season if we are confident of getting Miovski away.

He's surely agreed to come if we are he is the 'one candidate' and its in the hands of the agents to get it over the line.

One random guess would be that he has a break in his contract at the end of the season and we want him for that price, and Northern Ireland are telling us to gtf. It is common for release clauses to be specific 

3 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Thats something thats within our gift to decide on the day. If we are on drugs we can easily go for McInnes style wages again. Budget wise will be massive next season if we are confident of getting Miovski away.

He's surely agreed to come if we are he is the 'one candidate' and its in the hands of the agents to get it over the line.

One random guess would be that he has a break in his contract at the end of the season and we want him for that price, and Northern Ireland are telling us to gtf. It is common for release clauses to be specific 

Top conjecturing, Tord. 

Just what the thread needs. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We achieved record ticket sales with a thick cunt in charge though 

Yet another criticism from you - have you nothing positive to say about the club, the team etc. Humza will be coming for you with a comment like that about our former manager. Its tantamount to hate speech.

• Confused 1
  • Dildo 5