Next Manager

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Anyone else just waiting for the announcement that Jimmy is staying at Elfsborg (or joining Sunderland) just to see the inevitable meltdown from everyone (me included) on here?

Only thing I’ve got to look forward too 

3 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Anyone else just waiting for the announcement that Jimmy is staying at Elfsborg (or joining Sunderland) just to see the inevitable meltdown from everyone (me included) on here?

No

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Him going to Sunderland would probably be the best thing for us. It would save us paying any compensation to elfsborg and he'd almost certainly be available for the start of next season. Win, win.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Appreciate the level of self awareness here to include yourself in the impending meltdown

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Him going to Sunderland would probably be the best thing for us. It would save us paying any compensation to elfsborg and he'd almost certainly be available for the start of next season. Win, win.

We'd need Sunderland to sack him in January so he's available when we inevitably sack whoever our manager is at the time just as the January window is closing in 2025.

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Well if he is joining Sunderland do we wait for Sunderland to sack him in the usual six months time? 

8 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Well if he is joining Sunderland do we wait for Sunderland to sack him in the usual six months time? 

It is comforting to know, that there is at least one club more of a basket case than us (just).  

3 minutes ago, 20two20 said:

The coordinated announcement aligning with both 19:03 and this page ticking over to 500 pages will cause a mass synchronised spunking the likes of which have never been seen before. 

Id hazard a guess it will be well over 500 pages. 

“Thelin is approaching a move to Scottish Aberdeen.
A well-known duo can replace him - according to BT's information, Elfsborg is working on an agreement with Peter Wettergren, 56, and Oscar Hiljemark, 31.”

https://www.bt.se/sport/avslojar-wettergren-och-hiljemark-kan-ta-over-elfsborg/

“Elfsborg is working on bringing in Peter Wettergren and Oscar Hiljemark as a coaching duo if Jimmy Thelin leaves for Aberdeen - which is approaching”

• Thanks 3