Next Manager

4 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

The Elfsborg football monitoring board don't appear to fuck about. Replacements lined up before the boy leaves. Perhaps we should also be looking to sign their football monitoring board. 

Absolutely, if this deal does indeed get over the line, the fmb should immediately start working on identifying next Januarys managerial appointment.

7 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

The Elfsborg football monitoring board don't appear to fuck about. Replacements lined up before the boy leaves. Perhaps we should also be looking to sign their football monitoring board. 

Matthias Svennson the Sporting Director at Elfsborg could be a possible Technical Director here. Played for few English clubs and ex international and used to working with Thelin

So can I safely assume that Thelin has agreed to overlook our basket case status and interfering owner after originally knocking us back?

Some change of heart that is. Bags of cash or promises/guarantees made? I'm hoping its the latter, with guarantees of zero interference, no penny pinching and guarantee of a certain transfer budget with scope to expand slightly for the correct player.

Good luck to Jimmy as I fear you're going to need it. 

9 minutes ago, RedArrow said:

Any players worth sniffing about in the summer from Elfsborg?

Not being greedy, just something like a keeper, left back, centre back, centre mid, wingers and striker?

Lets just get a manager in place first, no one appointed as yet

8 minutes ago, RedArrow said:

Not being greedy, just something like a keeper, left back, centre back, centre mid, wingers and striker?

The only one that comes to mind was there keeper last season Hákon Valdimarsson. 22 years old, 6FT 4, . But Brentford signed him as their back up.

11 minutes ago, RedArrow said:

Just get him in the door first. Until we see the scarf above the head I’m believing nothing. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

So can I safely assume that Thelin has agreed to overlook our basket case status and interfering owner after originally knocking us back?

Some change of heart that is. Bags of cash or promises/guarantees made? I'm hoping its the latter, with guarantees of zero interference, no penny pinching and guarantee of a certain transfer budget with scope to expand slightly for the correct player.

Good luck to Jimmy as I fear you're going to need it. 

What interface is going on 

41 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Does any other club have a “football monitoring board” ?!

Just now, Ernie McCracken said:

So if I've got this right, Thelin is getting married at a Scottish castle to a woman with a beard. After this is heading to Pittodrie to accept the managers job where he  be officially welcomed by Neil Lennon.  Meanwhile Elfsborg are to announce Adolf Hitler as his replacement. 

I usually don't like these types of posts, but I like this one