Next Manager

32 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

So if I've got this right, Thelin is getting married at a Scottish castle to a woman with a beard. After this he is heading to Pittodrie to accept the managers job where he will be officially welcomed by Neil Lennon.  Meanwhile Elfsborg are to announce Adolf Hitler as his replacement. 

Nailed it!

5 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Who is his assistant manager?

Might take one or both guys listed as Elfsborg assistants just now with them being linked to a duo to replace Jimmy.

Emir Bajrami Assistant Manager

Christer Persson Assistant Manager

4 minutes ago, CrazyBullSheep said:

Would be such a great fit if somewhere in the clubs history there was a swedish connection

Stewartie Milne once ate meatballs at IKEA and bought a flat pack chest of drawers 

• Like 1

Why are folk on here so confident Thelin is all but in the bag. I think it's just speculation. My guess is we'll still be here next week.

Elfborg have again insisted it's business as usual with Thelin despite interest from Aberdeen hotting up. Sports director Stefan Andreasson said: "I have no comments to make on the speculation.

"Jimmy Thelin is our manager and the day he leaves we will have clear ideas on how to move forward, but I want to point out that we are not in that position today. We are just at the beginning of our season and Jimmy is the manager of the club."

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Why are folk on here so confident Thelin is all but in the bag. I think it's just speculation. My guess is we'll still be here next week.

Elfborg have again insisted it's business as usual with Thelin despite interest from Aberdeen hotting up. Sports director Stefan Andreasson said: "I have no comments to make on the speculation.

"Jimmy Thelin is our manager and the day he leaves we will have clear ideas on how to move forward, but I want to point out that we are not in that position today. We are just at the beginning of our season and Jimmy is the manager of the club."

Where's the source for this quote?

9 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

That's a bog standard statement, the kind that goes out of date faster than milk in the boiler cupboard. 

• Haha 1