Next Manager

Well past 500 already, min! Anything to the contrary is fake news. Does the 490 pages include postal posts? I demand a recount. 
lets storm Hat Towers with placard's.

just after my appointment with ‘Drizzly Daniel’s’..

’10 MORE PAGES, 10 MORE PAGES’

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Adogcalledspot said:

I gotta Tell-een

That tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good, good night

I gotta Tell-een, ooohooo

That tonight's gonna be a good, good night, I gotta feel

Tonight's the night, let's live it up

I got my money, let's spend it up

Go out and smash it like oh, my god

Jump off that sofa, let's get, get off!

I know that we'll have a ball

If we get down and go out and just lose it all

I feel stressed out, I wanna let it go

Let's go way out spaced out and loosing all control (Ch-ch-ch)

bugger someone beat me to it.     Need to copy & paste quicker 

Jesus Christ

• Haha 3

Life's a journey, it's a winding road, Sometimes you feel like you're carrying a heavy load. But remember, you're not alone in this fight, With determination, you'll shine bright in Thelin's light.

(Chorus) Don't stop, never give up, Hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got, Bring it all back to Thelin.

Dreams may seem far, but they're within your grasp, Keep pushing forward, don't let obstacles clasp. In Thelin's embrace, you'll find the strength you need, To chase your dreams and succeed indeed.

• Confused 1
4 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Life's a journey, it's a winding road, Sometimes you feel like you're carrying a heavy load. But remember, you're not alone in this fight, With determination, you'll shine bright in Thelin's light.

(Chorus) Don't stop, never give up, Hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got, Bring it all back to Thelin.

Dreams may seem far, but they're within your grasp, Keep pushing forward, don't let obstacles clasp. In Thelin's embrace, you'll find the strength you need, To chase your dreams and succeed indeed.

I preferred it when you were bumping into managerial candidates in the cafe at Dobbies tbh.

8 minutes ago, dave_min said:

I’d be happy with appointing Rachel from s club 7 as manager. A fine looking lass, back in the day.

2 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Did you bump into anybody at the airport? 👀

Fuck it…aye, i did as a matter of fact..

Cormack was having a water/wine with Jesus Christ. Didn’t think it was worth mentioning though. JC had his dad’s number 6 shirt on, which was good to see! 

5 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Aberdeen getting a good bit of attention over on elfsborg forum. Can only make out the word Aberdeen and Jimmy mind you. Anyone speak Swedish.

"

April 10, 2024, 1:34 p.m
I really can't understand what it is about Aberdeen that attracts? A bottom club in a league that is no better than ours. Terrible weather/climate. Horrible food culture. Not very much better paid? Insecure employment (coaches are rolling on a conveyor belt there). Have a hard time imagining that Jimmy would be an incredibly big whiskey fan, which might outweigh everything else? Would have understood if something happened with Sunderland, for example. But Aberdeen!?
."
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sharpie said:

"

I really can't understand what it is about Aberdeen that attracts? A bottom club in a league that is no better than ours. Terrible weather/climate. Horrible food culture. Not very much better paid? Insecure employment (coaches are rolling on a conveyor belt there). Have a hard time imagining that Jimmy would be an incredibly big whiskey fan, which might outweigh everything else? Would have understood if something happened with Sunderland, for example. But Aberdeen!?
."

Sunderland, famous of course for their food, weather, culture and lack of changing managers.

• Haha 13
2 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

"

."

Cheers, I just noticed that. Hard to argue with the character assassination. 😅

1 minute ago, Sharpie said:

"

leeaf wrote:
I really can't understand what it is about Aberdeen that attracts? A bottom club in a league that is no better than ours. Terrible weather/climate. Horrible food culture. Not very much better paid? Insecure employment (coaches are rolling on a conveyor belt there). I have a hard time imagining that Jimmy would be an incredibly big whiskey fan, which might outweigh everything else ..."

So they are assuming he likes the Irish stuff then?

I dont know what the climate in Sweden is but I'd assume it would be very much like here?

3 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

"

."

Leaf has clearly never been to Aberdeen (greatest city in the world)

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

"

."

These Swedes are an astute bunch, I'll give them that.

• Haha 1