Ultras Aberdeen Fundraising for European group stages

Hello everyone.

As alot of people know, the ultras (red shed) are in the merkland stand.

They're looking to raise money for our European group stage games to buy flags to make a better looking section. The donation link is https://www.gofundme.com/f/aberdeen-europa-conference-league-group-flags?fbclid=PAAaYpILffKphKwCCGGnTKobHlp0thNoSksR_4P_wNvgwfcSl-Vaw0dyAtYTY

Any donations would be highly appreciated and would help being an amazing atmosphere back to pittodrie to celebrate Group stage European football being back at pittodrie.

Thank you.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

£9,000? Eh? You getting Persian rugs of Hewitt's header made fae Willie Miller's face pubes? 😂

All the materials we are purchasing can't be cheap due to them having to be reusable and complaint with all of the shitty stadium rules we have.

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Bebo said:

Make sure you change the gofundme platform tip to 0%. Cheeky bastards have it set to 15% by default. 

Hi, I'll attempt to contact the guy who made it but I don't have direct contact so hopefully people will just have common sense enough to put it to 0%

22 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

£10 from Jack Grimmer. Bit tight. 

True lol but it's better than nothing, as I've said all donations are appreciated.

I'd also like to say once again thanks to everyone who has donated :)

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Can you expand further on that,pal? What kind of rules are we on about ? 

Well of course I can, we have height restrictions due to the shape of the merkland stand so we cant have any flags etc at the back of the stand, also the red shed is only operating at 42% of its capacity so that throws the ability to do card displays out the window, we also have what I like to call "Poles of uncertainty" in the middle of the stand, which reduces the capacity of which we could do surfing flag displays, their is also the whole thing with having to buy expensive flame retardant materials, and its all custom made flags which are expensive to get. So their is all the "rules" as I called them which we have to deal with + having to get enough money to buy all the correct materials. My original reply was to someone taking the piss because of us trying to raise 9000 quid.

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Thanks pal, just wondered. I’ll make a contribution. The boys (and girls ) in the shed have been brilliant 

Thanks for making a contribution, and yes all the community who comes together with us to get behind the team are brilliant. Hopefully we can get an amazing atmosphere on thursday. COYR!

5 hours ago, ua22 said:

Hello everyone.

They're looking to raise money for our European group stage games to buy flags to make a better looking section. The donation link is https://www.gofundme.com/f/aberdeen-europa-conference-league-group-flags?fbclid=PAAaYpILffKphKwCCGGnTKobHlp0thNoSksR_4P_wNvgwfcSl-Vaw0dyAtYTY

Any donations would be highly appreciated and would help being an amazing atmosphere back to pittodrie to celebrate Group stage European football being back at pittodrie.

Thank you.

What sort of flag display is it? Is it going to be big flags like what the Frankfurt fans had set up or are they smaller flags like what we did at Hampden a few seasons back?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Donbas83 said:

What sort of flag display is it? Is it going to be big flags like what the Frankfurt fans had set up or are they smaller flags like what we did at Hampden a few seasons back?

I'll be 100% honest to you, im not sure lol. I'm mainly just involved in the crowd and getting the word out about the funding program lol, but I believe its for lots of big flags like Frankfurt and lots of other european teams have.

On 10/1/2023 at 4:57 PM, ua22 said:

Hello everyone.

Thank you.

Some of my hard earned cash has been donated fella

4 hours ago, Dynamo said:

Someone else is raising money for another stand. Seems a bit pointless. This one was on the go before it too.

They're raising money for two different things from what I can tell.

RDS seems to be a card display, and the UA guy on here explained they can't do that in the Merkland so they'll be doing something else.

22 hours ago, Dynamo said:

Someone else is raising money for another stand. Seems a bit pointless. This one was on the go before it too. 

2 Different types of displays, I believe mezzanine is raising money for a card display

2 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Card display in the RDS might look a bit crap as there is still 500 unsold seats up there.

Less than 800 in the ground altogether now so should fill up a bit before Thursday comes.

Hopefully they're fill up, not sure if they're even doing a full stand display of just the bottom half tbh

On 10/1/2023 at 10:57 AM, ua22 said:

Hello everyone.

Thank you.

All right. A little something through just now. All the best.