Ultras Aberdeen Fundraising for European group stages

12 minutes ago, ullevi said:

Not criticizing the display at all as it looked good and a lot of people put a lot of effort into it, does it really cost nearly £3000 for a load of bits of card? again not a critic of anyone but jsut wondered how much these things are costed and broken up cost wise?

It looked shite let's be completely honest here.

Utterly pointless exercise.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 4
3 hours ago, ullevi said:

Not criticizing the display at all as it looked good and a lot of people put a lot of effort into it, does it really cost nearly £3000 for a load of bits of card? again not a critic of anyone but jsut wondered how much these things are costed and broken up cost wise?

we had nothing to do with the card display, our 3k was for the merkland display and our new big flags in merkland

31 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

The display was poor and UA fuck the atmosphere with their own wee songs and dance routines that only they know the words to. 

The whole generic ultra thing is a bit cringey imo. 

alright mate just keep sitting down and shut the fuck up, if u have a problem with it cancel ur season ticket. pittodrie was shite before us

• Haha 4
58 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

The display was poor and UA fuck the atmosphere with their own wee songs and dance routines that only they know the words to. 

The whole generic ultra thing is a bit cringey imo. 

They sing the whole songbook, traditional and new, and the rest of the ground don't join in with any of it except stand free and steaming in once or twice. Northern Lights and European Song last night, I don't think anyone from the other 3 stands joined in. Do they not know the words? Or is it a made up excuse because you can't be arsed singing. 

Just now, huncunts said:

They sing the whole songbook, traditional and new, and the rest of the ground don't join in with any of it except stand free and steaming in once or twice. Northern Lights and European Song last night, I don't think anyone from the other 3 stands joined in. Do they not know the words? Or is it a made up excuse because you can't be arsed singing. 

Hey, I love a song! I was singing my heart out to the hits. 

I've asked to the lyrics and tunes from one of the UA rascals so I can expand my catalogue. 

2 minutes ago, huncunts said:

Is there a widely available songbook for the other three stands so they can sing along to the songs because I suspect they don’t know the words and have no way of finding them out. 

15 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

It's a type of dancing. 

Swaying, arm movements etc. 

That's not for the likes of us. 

If you could post up the lyrics and the tunes I'll try and learn some for Sunday. 

Also do the t-shirts come in other colours than black? Red would look good. 

Thanks in advance. 

"Swaying, arm movements" Do u mean clapping????? also the t-shirts are only black.

4 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Is there a widely available songbook for the other three stands so they can sing along to the songs because I suspect they don’t know the words and have no way of finding them out. 

we used to have one but I've lost the link to it. some lyrics are posted on the ultrasaberdeen twitter account

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ua22 said:

"Swaying, arm movements" Do u mean clapping????? also the t-shirts are only black.

we used to have one but I've lost the link to it. some lyrics are posted on the ultrasaberdeen twitter account

Instagram account not twitter, my bad

3 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Not clapping, no. 

But racist on the t-shirt front. 

Maybe print out the words and hand them out for South Stand punters. Instagram is not a place for "us". 

Don't think printing it out would be a good idea cuz it'd just cause lots of waste but I'll get into contact w some of the others and see if we could get a website of something up on the go with words

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, ua22 said:

Some? Get them all fucking posted. You've got until Sunday otherwise we're organising a takeover of the Merkland. We'll fill it with families.

56 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Instagram is not a place for "us". 

Just stop.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Dunty said:

Some? Get them all fucking posted. You've got until Sunday otherwise we're organising a takeover of the Merkland. We'll fill it with families.

Just stop.

Organise a takeover then, goodluck getting tickets in out 41% reduced capacity stand.

5 hours ago, ullevi said:

To be fair, for 6,000 pieces, plus delivery, I'd say that sounds about right. That's an average cost of about 40p per card plus delivery.