Ultras Aberdeen Fundraising for European group stages

2 hours ago, ua22 said:

maybe u pricks should stop complaining about not knowing our songs and learn them. or u could continue to sit down and shut up

Right, so what are the words to

Super Dandies, Form Pittodire

We hate the huns (we hate the huns)

Something something

something...are the boys from Aberdeen

4 hours ago, ab24_5qh said:

Right, so what are the words to

Super Dandies, Form Pittodire

We hate the huns (we hate the huns)

Something something

something...are the boys from Aberdeen

Oh, super dandies, from the north east

We hate the huns x2

The Don's are fucking magic, their the finest football team

The best in all of Scotland are the boys from Aberdeen 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

What's the Kings of Europe song? 

Ferguson and Miller

Since 1983... is all I've been able to pick up.

Think the UA are brilliant and have been a breath of fresh air to home and away game. Working against a very difficult club/council/other fans in Aberdeen. Bloody miracle what they've achieved.

Lyrics are a fair point though. All new songs that nobody knows the words to.

• Upvote 1

Ah good old sweety rustlers... 'ah its shit'.

What a state our stadium has been atmosphere wise, these young whipper snappers trying to make a change.

Those moaning tend to be those who don't really attend anyways so as you were I suppose.

P.S The atmosphere was shite last night, up your game. I wasn't there btw. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ua22 said:

If u weren't their how do u know it was Shite, sounded quite from what I've heard from people watching on TV but I have plfriends in the rds and they said they could hear us loud the whole time

He's taking the piss out of the people having a dig at the lads for daring to try create an atmosphere, nothing against you lads.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ua22 said:

If u weren't their how do u know it was Shite, sounded quite from what I've heard from people watching on TV but I have plfriends in the rds and they said they could hear us loud the whole time

Learn to know when someone's on your side and sticking up for you.

Learn to know when someone is also joking.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Learn to know when someone's on your side and sticking up for you.

Learn to know when someone is also joking.

that's my bad, alot of ppl come onto this thread to be cunts about the stmosphere so it's hard to determine a joke from serious

1 minute ago, ua22 said:

that's my bad, alot of ppl come onto this thread to be cunts about the stmosphere so it's hard to determine a joke from serious

Na, not from me. I will never criticise it.

Just don't go the way of the R.U and divide yourselves from other fans, that's why they were slated so much.

I like fresh and giving something a go cause the atmosphere was dreadful for so long. So fair play.

22 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Is there a dedicated person or place we can send lyric suggestions for new songs? 

Like X-Factor Ultras Aberdeen style. 

Not that im aware of.

20 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Only Aberdeen fans could genuinely be pissed off at a bit of atmosphere being created.

I learnt the songs easily enough and I'm hardly ever at Pittodrie.

It's a fitba song, nae learning Italian opera ffs. 

I know its so weird 

Got to make the place unwelcoming, angry, vociferous and edgy, always been the fan of the cheerleader/ crowd chant back in unison, HJK did it with relative success given the small travelling support. 
big long claps screaming oooooh is always a crowd pleaser, make it happen young team.

8 minutes ago, huncunts said:

Given the words to both those songs posted are wrong, I can safely assume ua22 isn't from UA. Arguing on these types of message boards is also uncharacteristic and a flaw of previous similar groups. 

What would u say the words to those songs are as they're both commonly misheard due to lots of people singing wrong words.