Ultras Aberdeen Songbook

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

No it isn’t 😄

Neither it is... just playing it back in my heed, which is like mince. Is it some Jack Sparra type of tune from Pirates of the Caribbean?

• 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

We are pleased to announce that Stephen McCormick will be joining the club in January as our first-ever Supporter Experience Manager.

Stephen will be primarily tasked with making every matchday an event with a particular focus on attracting the next generation to our home.

Ha , old mate of mine , meeting for a pint tomorrow

21 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

We are pleased to announce that Stephen McCormick will be joining the club in January as our first-ever Supporter Experience Manager.

Stephen will be primarily tasked with making every matchday an event with a particular focus on attracting the next generation to our home.

Tough job with the current team management 

23 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Tough job with the current team management 

Not really, everyone from about 8yo I know wants to be an Ultra and in the red shed, it's crazy, think the club needs to make it more accessible for kids somehow, and maybe assist the ultras we not having 100s of kids on top of them it's a fine balance but you dinna see many local lads supporting the Huns etc now especially oot in the shire, can't speak for the toon. Will easily get the season ticket mark I think. 

2 hours ago, Dandys1983 said:

Not really, everyone from about 8yo I know wants to be an Ultra and in the red shed, it's crazy, think the club needs to make it more accessible for kids somehow, and maybe assist the ultras we not having 100s of kids on top of them it's a fine balance but you dinna see many local lads supporting the Huns etc now especially oot in the shire, can't speak for the toon. Will easily get the season ticket mark I think. 

Certainly true of my boys age group. In there team(2015s) there is one hun 2 tims and rest are Aberdeen. That would have been unheard of when I was at school loads of huns.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2