Ultras Aberdeen Songbook

31 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Another statement on insta about singing.

I stopped reading.

Seems similar to the 423 statements before it.

They have improved the atmosphere at home games for sure but their now clear and obvious sense of self-importance is starting to get on my tits.

33 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

The Ultras in the upper deck are better than the Red Shed ones. More audible and far more street cred.

FFS do some of you guys not remember when you were young? New cultures/fashions etc. 

The young lads deserve some respect for making a bit of an atmosphere at the game.

• Upvote 2
Just now, ThaiRed said:

FFS do some of you guys not remember when you were young? New cultures/fashions etc. 

The young lads deserve some respect for making a bit of an atmosphere at the game.

I've credited them more than most on here tbf.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Another statement on insta about singing.

I stopped reading.

Seems similar to the 423 statements before it.

"I stopped reading, but ran on AFC Chat to post about something I didn't read."

It wasn't even a statement, it was just an update on their ideas for the stand. Wasn't worth wetting your knickers about.

4 hours ago, ThaiRed said:

Absolutely. I just think the kids on the RDU are better than the Red Shed crew. They should take that as a challenge. 

58 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Absolutely. I just think the kids on the RDU are better than the Red Shed crew. They should take that as a challenge. 

I’m not convinced they should be concerned with a mongo like yours opinion tbf

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

If the sight and sounds of 4000 Ultras Aberdeen can't motivate our team, then they must try harder. Both the club and the fans.

I think the Ultras have done excellent this season given the shit on the pitch. 

Fair play to them. Blows my mind the criticism they get for that side of things.

Pittodrie was fucking shit before them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
20 hours ago, Roberto said:

Worth going?

I always enjoyed it - you’ll wait a little while for food at the weekend as he’s doing it all himself in the tiny kitchen but a great selection of wines to keep you entertained 

he’s an AC Milan fan 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I think the Ultras have done excellent this season given the shit on the pitch. 

Fair play to them. Blows my mind the criticism they get for that side of things.

Pittodrie was fucking shit before them.

No it wasn't.

The Beach End Boys and Casual Corner eras both piss all over this new 'look at me look at me, read our statement' pseudo-ultra drum banging pish.

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Red Shed Ultras get a bonus point for the absolute chaos they've caused by getting their drummer to shag that horrid wifie who supports the Dons and ended up with her getting a divorce. Top work and top drumming.

Fit wifie?

Whether she is horrible or not drums need banning from football stadiums. As it happens I was watching a Peruvian game the other day and some old bloke had a full drum kit on the terraces. Outlandish.

1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

No it wasn't.

The Beach End Boys and Casual Corner eras both piss all over this new 'look at me look at me, read our statement' pseudo-ultra drum banging pish.

I'm talking about my era, not the glory days when it was easy to create atmosphere.

God forbid creating atmosphere? I respect the Ultras more than I do the average fan that goes to Pittodrie ITBT.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Red Shed Ultras get a bonus point for the absolute chaos they've caused by getting their drummer to shag that horrid wifie who supports the Dons and ended up with her getting a divorce. Top work and top drumming.

Divorced already? Must have been fast tracked. 😄

33 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Fit wifie?

Whether she is horrible or not drums need banning from football stadiums. As it happens I was watching a Peruvian game the other day and some old bloke had a full drum kit on the terraces. Outlandish.

Horrid ain’t specific enough imo