Ultras Aberdeen Songbook

3 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

No it wasn't.

The Beach End Boys and Casual Corner eras both piss all over this new 'look at me look at me, read our statement' pseudo-ultra drum banging pish.

It actually said they want it to be more like the beach end and appealed to everyone in the stand to start the songs. The main point was they wouldn't be at the front because it's been shite and even specifically mentioned less drum multiple times. I think in fact you're in agreement.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

What are you saying to base this on?

What do you actually know about what goes on with the ultras in the red shed?

Street cred wise, I have plenty to base it on.

Noize wise, I use a decibel thing and the upper deck Dons Day Out kids are louder than the Red Shed.

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, RUL said:

Atmosphere yesterday was just flat as fuck. Unfortunately no cunt is going to sing as Aberdeen play out meaningless games. 

Since Hacken I can't remember a game which felt like the place was naturally buzzing. Even huns was fairly shite and we were winning most of the game. The whole season has been a flat as fuck slog. Huns, St Mirren and Hearts towards the end of last season were rocking.

6 minutes ago, huncunts said:

Since Hacken I can't remember a game which felt like the place was naturally buzzing. Even huns was fairly shite and we were winning most of the game. The whole season has been a flat as fuck slog. Huns, St Mirren and Hearts towards the end of last season were rocking.

Yeah. Disappointing. Some decent chants been added but as you say the feeling in stadium isn’t there. Those games you mention there was a natural energy. Yesterday when folk weren’t singing it felt absolutely dead. 

7 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Will there be an attempt to form a football friendship with the supporters of Elfsborg?

It would be a very nice thing to do and I'm sure Jimmy would appreciate it greatly. 

Their biggest rivals are Gothenburg 🤔