RMS or RMG ?

Robson Must Stay or Robson Must Go ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Robson Must Stay or Robson Must Go ?

If the chat from Cormack/club is anything like ‘Barry’s got us to a final he deserves that game’ I won’t be surprised but will be fkn raging & fully done with the club until next season.

Cannot keep his job just for 3 shitey LC wins. It’s not like reaching the Fkn LC final is actually a massive achievement. It’s actually a piece of piss if you avoid arse cheeks. It’s THREE FKN GAMES

Even Hibs had sense to sack a manager before the final after he got them there 🤷

SACK THIS BASTARD

For the grace of our proud club and our supporters, please get rid of BR and his management team.

I am actually feel sorry for him, as one I wanted him to succeed, but secondly, he is completely out of his depth.

3 league wins, 11th place in the league, unacceptably and meekly demolished at celtic park, and conceding unbelievably soft goals is going to culminate in us being relegated, if the status quo continues.

Note to Mr. Cormack.....whilst your passion for AFC is commendable, you don't have a fucking clue when it comes to running a football club as the results and performances since your return to our club have been completely unacceptable, calamitous, and tortuous, apart from very fleeting glimpses of what we can actually do.

Similarly, results and performances were equally as bad when you were first involved at our Clun over 20 years ago. Coincidence or what?

Now do the decent thing and fuck off out of our club and take all of your Americanisms, drivel, and stats with you. 

I think what's particularly noticeable for me was that certainly up to the split BR had a bit of a swagger about him - not cocky but a confidence that he was doing well and that his methods were working. He's a fucking ghost of the man now that he was 9 months ago. He genuinely looks feart now like a deer stuck in the headlights of the inevitability of when not if he's getting punted... How many manager's turn around a record like he's got at the moment... Very few get the chance to. The question is do we trust the Football Monitoring Board to get it right this time ? :suicide:

8 hours ago, DD1903 said:

I think we're stuck with him until the final. We'll be humiliated, then he'll be binned. 

thats after losing to hearts this weekend 

I think they’ll give him a game beyond the final.

If only because they are too spineless to face up the media / moron pundits who will claim Robson has been fired for failing to win the cup final against a better resourced team and it’s evidence of AFC still living in the Fergie era.

Much easier to wait until the next loss in the league (after the cup game) then punt him.

6 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I think they’ll give him a game beyond the final.

If only because they are too spineless to face up the media / moron pundits who will claim Robson has been fired for failing to win the cup final against a better resourced team and it’s evidence of AFC still living in the Fergie era.

Much easier to wait until the next loss in the league (after the cup game) then punt him.

I think it would easy enough to justify sacking him post final (if we lose obviously). A loss to hearts, then in the final would have us on an absolute shocker of a run.