RMS or RMG ?

Robson Must Stay or Robson Must Go ?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Robson Must Stay or Robson Must Go ?

He’s not up it and we can’t leat him gain 3 or 4 years experience he needs while on the job.

So the question isn’t should he go, it’s really about using this time to find the right replacement and get him lined up so we are ready to pull the trigger.

Robson is effectively caretaker manager again in my eyes.

59 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Latest ABZ podcast was interesting… they suggested connections at AFC are delighted with Robson and can’t understand any fan discontent.  This certainly tallies with the message that was broadcast at the AGM.

I have no idea if this is the true feelings of the board or not, but surely even Cormack has more desire and ambition than equal second bottom and a cup final, which meant fuck all anyway due to Robsons usual shite tactics. 

As for Europe, it was the reward for last season, not this season and I am still in no doubt we could have got past the group stages with a more competent manager. 

If that truly is the feelings of the board, then by fuck, have we regressed massively as a club. The fans expect much more and rightly so. 

29 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

I have no idea if this is the true feelings of the board or not, but surely even Cormack has more desire and ambition than equal second bottom and a cup final, which meant fuck all anyway due to Robsons usual shite tactics. 

As for Europe, it was the reward for last season, not this season and I am still in no doubt we could have got past the group stages with a more competent manager. 

If that truly is the feelings of the board, then by fuck, have we regressed massively as a club. The fans expect much more and rightly so. 

I'm at a phase of my life at 37 years old... I don't know what my expectations are.

It certainly doesn't match with ticket prices and football on show is all I can draw now.

22 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm at a phase of my life at 37 years old... I don't know what my expectations are.

It certainly doesn't match with ticket prices and football on show is all I can draw now.

You are being dragged down to the levels we are expected to accept. Shiny teeth & co believe we should accept our place with the rest of the shit & be happy with our lot. 

1 minute ago, Dons21 said:

You are being dragged down to the levels we are expected to accept. Shiny teeth & co believe we should accept our place with the rest of the shit & be happy with our lot. 

I wont be in attendance at any of the up and coming games that's for sure.

I thought about Dundee but decided na fuck it, waste of a day. Thankfully i have my daughter anyways so it'll be Aberdeen Christmas Market and ice skating in the rain. Far superior to watching the shit we will no doubt display at Dens.

Our performances have been crap barring maybe 4 this season? Maybe harsh but I can think of 4 good performances.

2 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Latest ABZ podcast was interesting… they suggested connections at AFC are delighted with Robson and can’t understand any fan discontent.  This certainly tallies with the message that was broadcast at the AGM.

As DC is data driven i thought i would highlight some below from this season if the above statement is correct

Win rate 27%

Loss rate 47%

Possession average 46%

Average goal scored per match 1.19

Average goals conceded per match 1.53

clean sheet % 20%

Wake up Cormack Robson is not turning this around and needs to go now!

18 hours ago, Ramandu said:

You're normally pretty measured, but I don't agree with the above. His record v Sevco is good, better than most managers we've had, and keeping him for the final was the correct decision by the board. We lost, but I doubt any of our previous 5 managers would have done any better, or any caretaker we shoved in. The board would have been mad to sack him before the final. 

Unnecessary caveats: Sunday was the most disappointed I've been after any cup final defeat since 2000, and Robson isn't the man for the job.

Was it fuck min.  We'd have been as well not turn up and saved everyone the bother.

That second parts bollocks as well - even at McInness' worst we'd have at least had a few efforts on goal.

19 hours ago, Ramandu said:

You're normally pretty measured, but I don't agree with the above. His record v Sevco is good, better than most managers we've had, and keeping him for the final was the correct decision by the board. We lost, but I doubt any of our previous 5 managers would have done any better, or any caretaker we shoved in. The board would have been mad to sack him before the final. 

Unnecessary caveats: Sunday was the most disappointed I've been after any cup final defeat since 2000, and Robson isn't the man for the job.

I think you are in a tiny minority that thinks that. I think that the overwhelming majority would love to be able to pay again to have a chance at those hun fucks with anyone else but him in charge.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I think you are in a tiny minority that thinks that. I think that the overwhelming majority would love to be able to pay again to have a chance at those hun fucks with anyone else but him in charge.

I don't speak for anyone, but my own opinion was that we should have got in a new manager, with possibility of a new manager 'bounce' from the players.

I guess equally, if that doesnt happen then you dont want your new manager losing a game like a cup final either, but for me anyway, it has been clear since the first few games of the season that Robson wasn't the man to take us forward.

I was under no illusions going into that game that we would bottle it. It is who we are as a club and the hun/tim/SFA sycophants that run the club are happy just to get to a cup final to have the 'honour' of playing against those two. Actually makes me sick how far we have come on that front. Yes we have beaten Rangers this season, but who gives a fuck, we then go and get papped the following weeks by teams we should be breezing past. The big games like cup finals are where it all matters. I worry that DC thinks that being at a cup final is enough for the fans, when really it is nowhere near enough, certainly not for me anyway. 

3 hours ago, S2RDS said:

I don't speak for anyone, but my own opinion was that we should have got in a new manager, with possibility of a new manager 'bounce' from the players.

I guess equally, if that doesnt happen then you dont want your new manager losing a game like a cup final either, but for me anyway, it has been clear since the first few games of the season that Robson wasn't the man to take us forward.

I was under no illusions going into that game that we would bottle it. It is who we are as a club and the hun/tim/SFA sycophants that run the club are happy just to get to a cup final to have the 'honour' of playing against those two. Actually makes me sick how far we have come on that front. Yes we have beaten Rangers this season, but who gives a fuck, we then go and get papped the following weeks by teams we should be breezing past. The big games like cup finals are where it all matters. I worry that DC thinks that being at a cup final is enough for the fans, when really it is nowhere near enough, certainly not for me anyway. 

I was with you till this bit 😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any Robson must stay voters want to publicly change their vote now?

Or someone want to start  more ‘current’ & public view poll?

No chance it’s still as much as 9% still want this cunt in charge for Hearts game.

I see a couple of voters even voted as late as December & were STILL in favour of Robson 😮

But it’s a hell of a list of window lickers all same

Every year i come back to Aberdeen for Christmas with the family.  Each year i scan the fixtures and see what games are available to go to. 

Was delighted the Christmas just passed that i was able to get to at least 5 games, which included Dundee away.

However, complete apathy took over due to our form and only because we got free tickets did we go to the Frankfurt game. 1 out of a possible 5 ( Dundee away cancelled but had decided not to go anyway ) games attended. 

Robson is killing my enthusiasm for the Dons and making it very hard for my overseas born son to become a Don for life. 

I used to get up at 0230 / 0330 for all midweek games and watch them live on Red TV. Now i just watch the highlights the next day. 

Love the Dons but this is brutal. 

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Singapore Steve said:

Every year i come back to Aberdeen for Christmas with the family.  Each year i scan the fixtures and see what games are available to go to. 

Was delighted the Christmas just passed that i was able to get to at least 5 games, which included Dundee away.

However, complete apathy took over due to our form and only because we got free tickets did we go to the Frankfurt game. 1 out of a possible 5 ( Dundee away cancelled but had decided not to go anyway ) games attended. 

Robson is killing my enthusiasm for the Dons and making it very hard for my overseas born son to become a Don for life. 

I used to get up at 0230 / 0330 for all midweek games and watch them live on Red TV. Now i just watch the highlights the next day. 

Love the Dons but this is brutal. 

Likewise, 

i'm in Thailand and have always made an effort to watch the midweek games plus the saturday ko's. I've got pretty much zero interest in watching the rest of the season and really can't see myself getting up at 0245 nect week to watch us get horsed from Dundee. 

Change is needed to get a modicum of interest back for me to continue watching games until the end of the season

• Upvote 3
7 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Any Robson must stay voters want to publicly change their vote now?

Or someone want to start  more ‘current’ & public view poll?

No chance it’s still as much as 9% still want this cunt in charge for Hearts game.

I see a couple of voters even voted as late as December & were STILL in favour of Robson 😮

But it’s a hell of a list of window lickers all same

Steady. It’s not the Houses of Parliament.