Scottish Cup - 2023/24

I’d call the SFA out, together with Hearts, and offer to scratch both semi finals.

Make them an offer, so the nation gets the final it craves, and more.

Old farm get to play each other 3 times in lieu of both semis and the final to decide the winners of the cup in a best of three.

AFC and HMFC retain ALL net ticket proceeds from the ALL 3 games…..say £1.5m each, plus a quarter share each of the broadcasting revenues, sponsorship and TV rights from all 3 games.

23 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Would rather have got Hearts.

Our record v Celtic is embarrassing & the Tims will have Carter-Vickers, Hatate & McGregor back. Their best 3 players arguably.

McGregor could be out for a while, including the semi. Celtic are a shadow of the team when he doesn’t plays.

1 hour ago, Watson Oh The Bar! Scanlon Yes! said:

I’d call the SFA out, together with Hearts, and offer to scratch both semi finals.

Make them an offer, so the nation gets the final it craves, and more.

Old farm get to play each other 3 times in lieu of both semis and the final to decide the winners of the cup in a best of three.

AFC and HMFC retain ALL net ticket proceeds from the ALL 3 games…..say £1.5m each, plus a quarter share each of the broadcasting revenues, sponsorship and TV rights from all 3 games.

Spot on . There's no fukin point is there. Aberdeen and Hearts fans spending a lot of money to watch Two rigged semi finals. Enough is a enough.

• Upvote 2

IF we did get offered a 50/50 split, be interesting to see what the club would do to try and get as many fans to Hampden, and maybe a wee thank you for the shambles of a season.

- pay for buses / petrol?

- football special train?

- subsidise the tickets?

Or just posts lots on Twitter saying "show your support at Hampden"? 

4 minutes ago, Dunty said:

IF we did get offered a 50/50 split, be interesting to see what the club would do to try and get as many fans to Hampden, and maybe a wee thank you for the shambles of a season.

- subsidise the tickets?

Aye they are going to pay for petrol.

Suspended Graeme Shinnie standing at the Shell garage at Kincorth topping up cars and busses as everyone heads south. 

7 minutes ago, Dunty said:

- subsidise the tickets?

Hiring a decent manager would stick a couple thousand on the gate at least.

1 minute ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Suspended Graeme Shinnie standing at the Shell garage at Kincorth topping up cars and busses as everyone heads south. 

Was there the other day. 

They've got an outdoor washing machine and tumble drier set up going on now. Not something I expected to see at a petrol station in Aberdeen 

37 minutes ago, Dunty said:

- subsidise the tickets?

We'll just sell them to opposition fans again

45 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

No danger we are selling over 15,000. 

think Aberdeen fans have seen enough semi final mailings from Celtic. 

it is very annoying seeing folk slagging our support on Facebook though. Then you click on their profile and it’s a Celtic fan from Montrose 

I'll be amazed if we get remotely close to 15,000 not just because of what you said but also it's a stick on to be a 12.15 kick off and live on council TV. I would imagine no more than 10-12,000

Just now, Don Shula said:

I'll be amazed if we get remotely close to 15,000 not just because of what you said but also it's a stick on to be a 12.15 kick off and live on council TV. I would imagine no more than 10-12,000

Do viaplay not get both semi finals and the final? 

32 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Aye they are going to pay for petrol.

Petrol?

What sort of neanderthal still runs on petrol?

You people sicken me. Do you even have running water in your homes?

14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Do viaplay not get both semi finals and the final? 

They do but they must also share the "lesser" semi with BBC, which I would imagine will be our game as I would think they will see the other game as a bigger game with more of a chance of a competitive game and a possible upset

10 minutes ago, Don Shula said:

They do but they must also share the "lesser" semi with BBC, which I would imagine will be our game as I would think they will see the other game as a bigger game with more of a chance of a competitive game and a possible upset

Cheers min