40 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

I did not no this, but thats because I coudnt care less for the wimens team or wimens fitba in general.

You do because you've commented on it multiple times. If you don't care, fine, STFU. No need to shout "I don't care" on repeat like you're a kid with ADHD having a meltdown. 

24 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

So why are you complaining about the ladies team getting a stand built at Cormack park then if you couldn’t care less

Because he's a simpleton. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Wonder what his win % is since the split last year. That run of wins he had last season was almost undone by a pretty pathetic run of results after the split if I remember rightly.

Personally I find it ridiculous that that 7/8 game winning run from last season is still seen as more important than the pathetic run of results (and often performances) that has gone on for x3 that amount of games ever since.

Robson's match stats are these:

League season 22-23: P15 W9 D1 L5 (60%) - includes the winning streak when he was caretaker

League season 23-24: P15 W4 D4 L7 (27%)

Euro season 23-24: P7 W0 D4 L3 (0%)

League Cup season 23-24: LC: P3 W3 D0 L0 (100%)

All Competitions Season 23-24: P25 W7 D8 L10 (28%)

Career: P40 W16 D9 L15 (40%)

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Fuck off has Cormack used friendlies in his win percentage shpeel?

You only get the 43% career total if you add in our four friendlies from the start of this season

Data Dave is at it with his dodgy data

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Think one of the current grass pitches (that the players allegedly train on, but you never see them there) will just get a 500 seat grandstand (hopefully facing south and not north) built and then the Wifies will host their games on it, as will the 1st team for behind closed doors friendlies and maybe U18s games too 

Cormack also mentioned before of building a dome tent cover, like the Oriam, on the Cooper pitch. Certainly won’t be a Sports Village type affair 

This is surely all it will be. The women's team won't cover the cost of that, let alone anything more. At least if other youth teams can use it it can be seen as an investment for everyone.

Why they never covered one of the pitches when they built Cormack park in the first place is beyond me. Was always something that was going to be required

20 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You do because you've commented on it multiple times. If you don't care, fine, STFU. No need to shout "I don't care" on repeat like you're a kid with ADHD having a meltdown. 

Because he's a simpleton. 

I’m now fully aware he’s a simpleton especially after the comment below

14 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Because I hate wimens fitba & I dint like club wasting money on it. Most guys watch it for the thrill in thier pants I guess" I don't.

What a U turn, you’ve went from not caring less to now hating it. 

I don’t, I watch it because I’ve got a daughter who plays football and wants to watch women’s football

So how is the ladies team supposed to become self sufficient if they don’t have their own stadium. 

10 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

And because you don’t like it AFC should just fold the ladies team 🤣

My problem with the Women's team is the net drain on club resources. 

Women's football is garbage, but I wouldn't care about the club pandering to their nonsense if it cost the club no money. 

Let them fund their own stand at Cormack Park with jumble sales and bikini car-washes.

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Cormack has just stated that, statistically, of the 13 permanent AFC managers since 1990, Robson is 2nd best, 43% win rate 

That’s fucking ludicrous if he said that. Shirley there would be a question of statistical viability around that! 
folks like DM, Jimmy C and Alex Smith have managed hundreds of games..

18 minutes ago, beef_sister said:

Did they not get horsed about 20-0 from Celtic the other week? Or have i just made that up

Aspiring to be like their male contemporaries with results like that

Steady on, min! It was a respectable 14-0. To be fair to BR it’s taken him 3 trips to Celtic  to lose 15 goals..can’t mind if we scored 1..

11 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

My problem with the Women's team is the net drain on club resources. 

Women's football is garbage, but I wouldn't care about the club pandering to their nonsense if it cost the club no money. 

Let them fund their own stand at Cormack Park with jumble sales and bikini car-washes.

They currently rent Cove huns pitch, so them getting a stand at Cormack park is saving money and giving them a significantly better chance of being self sufficient.

Of all the things wrong with AFC the ladies team is not something that should get anyone annoyed

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

They currently rent Cove huns pitch, so them getting a stand at Cormack park is saving money and giving them a significantly better chance of being self sufficient.

Of all the things wrong with AFC the ladies team is not something that should get anyone annoyed

Is the stand being built for free?

If not, who pays for it? 

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

The money set aside for Cove huns, they can then recoup the funds with ticket sales 👍🏻

So it is club funded, then. 

I'm not trying to be a dick, but this is my issue. Our core business is the men's football team, and anything that does not directly benefit that side of the club is excess fat that shouldn't be carried. Every penny that goes to women's football is a penny that we can't spend on the club's actual money-making side of things. 

I don't like women's football at all, but if it pays for itself and doesn't cost any money for the real football operations at the club then fair play... but I suspect, in the absence of figures, that this is not a break even project. 

• Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'm not trying to be a dick, but this is my issue. Our core business is the men's football team, and anything that does not directly benefit that side of the club is excess fat that shouldn't be carried. Every penny that goes to women's football is a penny that we can't spend on the club's actual money-making side of things. 

I don't like women's football at all, but if it pays for itself and doesn't cost any money for the real football operations at the club then fair play... but I suspect, in the absence of figures, that this is not a break even project. 

We spend about £5 on it a year and it has significantly more potential for growth than the men’s team.

Ive never actually watched them play.

42 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

The core business has two loan players who can easily be replaced with traffic cones and it would not effect the first team, you’ve also rumoured to have spent hundreds of thousands on Gueye who like the above can be replaced by a traffic come to no adverse effect. I doubt the whole women’s team operation cost anywhere here that to run and the cost would decrease when they are no longer handing money to Cove huns. 

2 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

League season 22-23: P15 W9 D1 L5 (60%) - includes the winning streak when he was caretaker

You only get the 43% career total if you add in our four friendlies from the start of this season

Extrapolating those league cup statistics, we are guaranteed to win on Sunday. Lovely stuff.

2 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

You get 43% if you only include league matches.

1 hour ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

He's a lying cunt. He's like a politician lie lie lie

Exactly that, the masters of misdirection.

Throw something different out for the angry mob to get upset about, know what will currently get your audience all riled up. 

It's like the tory's filling the news with stories of those damned migrants to distract from the fact a loaf of bread costs about a fiver. 😂

1 hour ago, Dandyesque said:

You get 43% if you only include league matches.

Don't come here with your common sense answers. It's all to do with Cormack being a big fat liar, funneling money to the women's team on the sly and sending folk to Rwanda (I think?). 

Someone can even prove it with a handwritten note they wrote to themselves 20 years ago before the internet existed!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Is the stand being built for free?

If not, who pays for it? 

Sponsors, club investors, fans who buy tickets and DNA I guess.

It would be easy for me to agree with your argument but the money that goes into the club isn’t being pumped in exclusively for the men’s team now.

I’m going to guess our sponsors are happy with the women’s team and the investors are too.

As for fans, even if we assume every male fan is only interested in the men’s team, what about female fans?

Clubs now have women’s teams, that’s just how it is, no point worrying about it.

• Thanks 2