Next Chairman

6 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

I stands all I can stands with Dave. Who's next for the hotseat? 

Anyone who's daft enough to want to buy a football club, pumping untold cash into a historically loss making organisation that requires a new stadium while receiving a slagging from the majority of its supporters is more than welcome to apply.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

We’re a right miserable bunch eh. Cup final at the weekend, fresh aff a win in the league and yet the chat is still about clearing the CEO, half the boardroom, first team manager and playing staff.

No fucking wonder.

How much folk charged for a ticket for Thursday game? Meaningless? In advance...

How many failed managers have we had now? How much heart do alot of our players not play with? How much money wasted on so much fucking shite over the years?

How much jobs for the tea boys?

How much money wasted since you could go to games and pay for yourself to watch let down after let down?

How much lies do we have to listen to from chairmen?

This new stadium chat which has been going on for how many years now?

How much has the game been finished up here cause there's only 2 teams that really matter apparently?

Whats the point in VAR in this country?

How much big talk in papers and then do fuck all in games?

How many trophies since the 90s?

How much failures in Europe when we have had major chances to progress as a club. Financially as well?

How many players give up and stop playing because they want elsewhere?

Want me to go on?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Roberto said:

No fucking wonder.

How much folk charged for a ticket for Thursday game? Meaningless? In advance...

How many failed managers have we had now? How much heart do alot of our players not play with? How much money wasted on so much fucking shite over the years?

How much money wasted since you could go to games and pay for yourself to watch let down after let down?

How much has the game been finished up here cause there's only 2 teams that really matter apparently?

How much failures in Europe when we have had major chances to progress as a club. Financially as well?

Want me to go on?

No thanks

33 minutes ago, Roberto said:

No fucking wonder.

Want me to go on?

So you're not entirely happy then?

3 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Red flags then.

Red flags now.

Red flags forever.

We need a proper football man like Willie Miller at the helm. I am sure we has a few quid saved up from his many successful business ventures and is just waiting from the perfect moment to swoop back in and bring us back to the top.

😂😂