AFC Midlands Supporters Group

Hey There… I’m Thomas Or Tom Russell

Just Noticed That The 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 (Midlands) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Doesn’t Have A Aberdeen Supporters Club, So For Anyone Interested In Starting A AFC Midlands Supporters Club

My WhatsApp Number is - 07308990460 🔴🔴

From Corby, Northamptonshire, East Midlands, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

16 minutes ago, CorbyAberdonian said:

Doesn’t Have A Aberdeen Supporters Club, So For Anyone Interested In Starting A AFC Midlands Supporters Club

Oh no. No, no no no no. 

Don't be so fucking daft.

• Haha 8
21 minutes ago, CorbyAberdonian said:

Go Eat My Ass Out With a Spoon.

Yeah, tbf... he was trying to assist.

Whether you're on wind up or not is a different story, but other fans frequent this messageboard so having your number there may not be a wise idea.

Brave like, but fair play. All the best.

7 hours ago, CorbyAberdonian said:

There's a mistake here...

'is' needs a capital I. You fucked it all up 😂

If I were you I'd start by going up to the Grampian and either ask for Stitch, or anyone from the Tartan Army Club that they have up there.  They're not all Aberdeen fans in the TA Club, but plenty are.  There was an unofficial AFC Supporters Club running out of there for years, but in the 1980s they linked in with something called the Metrodons, which ran out of London and picked up in Corby on the way.

Bear in mind though that not everyone of North-East heritage has got any time for the Grampian and the people who run it.  I personally wouldn't go within 100 yards of the place if I still lived in Corby, and there's others that feel the same way, so you've nowhere near tapped the full potential just by going in there.  I'm 20 years away from Corby but I could still give you a decent list of names of Dons fans in the town; obviously I'm not going to put their personal details on here without permission, but I will gladly point them in the direction of this thread as and when I speak with anyone.  Pity you didn't post 24 hours before you did; I was down for the day yesterday and sharing a dram with an old Dons supporting pal. 

I'm sure social media would spread the word quickly and effectively as well.

1 hour ago, HaarDon said:

I was bored so called him 

Turns out he's a hun poof with one fucked up accent.

Then his mum took the phone off him and I heard spanking noises then nothing.

I wonder if he fell down the stairs attempting to get away from her 🤔

6 hours ago, AndrewC said:

If I were you I'd start by going up to the Grampian and either ask for Stitch, or anyone from the Tartan Army Club that they have up there.  They're not all Aberdeen fans in the TA Club, but plenty are.  There was an unofficial AFC Supporters Club running out of there for years, but in the 1980s they linked in with something called the Metrodons, which ran out of London and picked up in Corby on the way.

Bear in mind though that not everyone of North-East heritage has got any time for the Grampian and the people who run it.  I personally wouldn't go within 100 yards of the place if I still lived in Corby, and there's others that feel the same way, so you've nowhere near tapped the full potential just by going in there.  I'm 20 years away from Corby but I could still give you a decent list of names of Dons fans in the town; obviously I'm not going to put their personal details on here without permission, but I will gladly point them in the direction of this thread as and when I speak with anyone.  Pity you didn't post 24 hours before you did; I was down for the day yesterday and sharing a dram with an old Dons supporting pal. 

I'm sure social media would spread the word quickly and effectively as well.

There appears to be a supporters club in London but unsurprisingly don’t look like they go to any games.

• Upvote 1