What's the Top 3 things we need to do now ?

1. Gunn needs to go too.

2. Hire an experienced manager that has won something and has proven they can turn around a slump of their own creation.

3. Get these players motivated and playing to their strengths. 4 at the back - 2 up front and however you want to play 4 midfielders in the middle of the park. Is it time to bring back 4-4-2 ?

Bonus Ball - Don't sell Miovski until the summer and sign some wingers.

Gunn should absolutely be on the chopping block. Overseen 3 disasters and deserves to be shown the door.

Of course he’d have get Cormacks hand removed from his arse first.

At the very least should be demoted back to travel agent and someone with experience in the role brought in.

1) Fire Gunn and employ a proper DOF.

2) Employ a manager who is proven to be tactically astute.

3) Persuade Cormack that the management of the club cannot continue under the current format.

I cannot believe I am typing this but if it brought stability I would accept Lennon as manager and Strachan as DOF.

2 hours ago, dj_bollocks said:

1. Gunn needs to go too.

2. Hire an experienced manager that has won something and has proven they can turn around a slump of their own creation.

3. Get these players motivated and playing to their strengths. 4 at the back - 2 up front and however you want to play 4 midfielders in the middle of the park. Is it time to bring back 4-4-2 ?

Bonus Ball - Don't sell Miovski until the summer and sign some wingers.

How many teams are playing 4-4-2 nowadays? It’s not the 90s anymore. Andy Cole and Dwight yorke are long retired 

20 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Disband the FMB should be a high priority… failure after failure to appoint a competent manager. Do we reckon they’ll get it right this time?

‘insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.' 

We need a new FMB!

57 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I think when the next manager runs out of goodwill, the chant should be: <manager’s name> time to go, instead of <manager’s name> GTF.

The latter is a bit unsavoury looking back in the cold light of day.

Just start singing ‘you’ll never walk alone again’

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

How many teams are playing 4-4-2 nowadays? It’s not the 90s anymore. Andy Cole and Dwight yorke are long retired 

Isn't that exactly a reason to consider it ? Most believe we're better with 4 at the back. Most believe we should play 2 up front at home. So where are you placing the other 4 players ? Just because no one's doing it now doesn't mean it's not an option to consider when you're playing teams with a lone striker. Why do you think we're constantly playing the long ball to nobody... because the midfield is clogged up with 10 or 11 players who can't pass a ball... Not saying it's the golden chalice, just saying with players that could keep possession and were actually capable of passing a ball it's still very much an option in my opinion.

54 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

Isn't that exactly a reason to consider it ? Most believe we're better with 4 at the back. Most believe we should play 2 up front at home. So where are you placing the other 4 players ? Just because no one's doing it now doesn't mean it's not an option to consider when you're playing teams with a lone striker. Why do you think we're constantly playing the long ball to nobody... because the midfield is clogged up with 10 or 11 players who can't pass a ball... Not saying it's the golden chalice, just saying with players that could keep possession and were actually capable of passing a ball it's still very much an option in my opinion.

It's like the triangle offense of the 90s. Good offense. Sure helped that MJ was on those teams. I think a lot of formations can work with the right scheme, manager, players etc.

But you gotta know when to fold them. I'd have cashed in on Bojan. This season cant be saved.