2 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

So all the shit about him loving Sevco?

He has just stated on the Sky Video he is actually a Greenock Morton fan.

Morton fan cos he has a house across the water in Dunoon. 

Im sure the players will be buzzing for the change. I am after hearing him on the radio there.

2 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

So all the shit about him loving Sevco?

He has just stated on the Sky Video he is actually a Greenock Morton fan.

Oh he definitely did say the stuff about supporting sevco. He also said this morning he doesn't know anything about Scottish football.

He'll now have been advised it isn't a good look so he will now claim to be a Morton fan.... same as Gordon Dalziel claims to be a Motherwell supporter or Chick Young claiming to be a St Mirren supporter

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

"There are players here who didn't get an opportunity that will now get one"

This bodes well. I like that he's acknowledged this straight out the gate and i'd imagine it'll go over well with the players in question too.

Thank fuck Antony Stewart can’t be recalled 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

This bodes well. I like that he's acknowledged this straight out the gate and i'd imagine it'll go over well with the players in question too.

Stewart?

😭😭😭

Beat me to it thurso

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Oh he definitely did say the stuff about supporting sevco. He also said this morning he doesn't know anything about Scottish football.

He'll now have been advised it isn't a good look so he will now claim to be a Morton fan.... same as Gordon Dalziel claims to be a Motherwell supporter or Chick Young claiming to be a St Mirren supporter

Warnock was born and brought up in Sheffield. 

Hardly a comparison to weegie born Chick Young

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, thurso said:

Fine, so he loves the passion, the emotional involvement, the respect.

Now lets see if he likes the outright corruption designed to ensure they continue to command that.

This is the kind of pish he cant get embroiled in for four months.  Hump the Diddys off the park.  The rest will take care of itself.  And if not he'll quickly learn theyll make it up anyway. 

30 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

What did he say about his previous application that was snubbed

Said he used it as motivation... and ended up getting promoted the next season.

Also said Burrows had tried to get him for Motherwell previously... and had been very persistent.

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

I just can't get on board with that train of thought. I have no issue with McInnes being replaced, absolutely none but what you have to ensure is that you're going to replace him with AT WORST someone of equal standing and ability, based on a proven track record. Not replace him with your good bubby who has coached at reserve level.

Cormack walked into that appointment with his eyes firmly shut thinking his kudos and ego would see Aberdeen through. Instead he installed an absolute car crash that we're still paying for today. 

I'm hopeful that Warnock is the man to get the club back on track with a no nonsense approach and no holding back with both the players and the board. They need to know how much of a cluster fuck has been created. 

I wasn't initially sold on Warnock but the more I read about him and hear about him I'm hopeful he'll do the above and more. 

Aye that's fair.  I don't think for one minute Cormack has made the correct choice with any manager he's appointed and I think he was under the impression it would be a breeze with Glass in charge.  He's underestimated what he was taking on and while I think a parting of ways with McInnes was correct,  he's made a right mess with replacements.  I'm happy to have Warnock here to stabilise things, and hope Cormack has learned from previous mistakes

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RAZOR said:

He'll be DoF next season.

Just watched his interview on Sky. Brought a smile to my face

”I applied for the Hearts job once and they gave it to a bloody Latvian”

Has managed more games than the other 11 managers in our league.

Happy days.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Angus Macdonald probably. Not sure which others he might be referring to?

12 hours ago, RedRevolution said:

This is a ridiculous statement that shows you’ve got an agenda to criticise Cormack. Firstly , in most businesses the owner (and Cormack is the owner through share holding and footing the bill} decides what is what: it’s plain stupid to suggest it should be any other way. He has every right to pull the strings .Secondly, the fact he has a significant Board with key executives like Burroughs, means he is spending good money on having these executives to help deliver success . The reason he does that is he’s a successful businessman and manager himself and he wants the very best for the club . So he has recruited a team of people to help deliver the success he craves. You need to give yourself a slap to wake yourself up and realise the club is better run than it’s ever been. Translating all of that onto football team performances is a difficult task. Look at man United or Chelsea they’ve spent billions and haven’t cracked it for a long time. Cormack is a brilliant chairman and we’re lucky to have him.

Uncle Dave has been back on the Chat GPT ,trying to disguise his footprints on this forum.