13 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

He has to go. 

Clueless formation again. Clueless subs. The team are quite clearly not interested in playing for him.

So what do we do then ?… ask the players if they’ll be good enough to let us know when they’ve decided on a potential manager they think they might deign to be interested in playing for? …..when they’ve got a minute.

1 minute ago, redone said:

So what do we do then ?… ask the players if they’ll be good enough to let us know when they’ve decided on a potential manager they think they might deign to be interested in playing for? …..when they’ve got a minute.

No you get rid of the man who is creating the problem.

2 minutes ago, redone said:

It's simple. You get rid of every fucking useless manager, if everyone is in agreement that he is fucking useless, until you get one that isn't.

You replace with someone you already have at the club while you are looking for another one, in our case Peter Leven. You never give the temporary replacement the job full time though. 

4 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

No you get rid of the man who is creating the problem.

We wouldn’t have got Warnock in if there weren’t already massive problems ….unfair to say he’s created the problem.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, G man said:

Sadly l have not seen any new manager bounce, in fact l think the team and the product on the pitch has got worse. We are in for a difficult end to the season. Do we leave the rest of the season and the clubs future in Warnock’s hands?

Get rid of the lot, there’s plenty seagulls looking for a game, plenty of bounce and wings. 

18 minutes ago, Diglee_2021 said:

Not going to get the same effort and input from players when you know the manager won’t be there at the end of the season! Need to get the next manager in asap to see us through the end of the season and plan for next!!

Relegation looking more and more likely with the current situation. 

They are clearly coasting. Imagine getting bollocked off a gaffer in any walk of life when you know you'll be there long after he's gone?

15 minutes ago, minijc said:

I get that Miovski has been brilliant for us, so he deserves to get off with a bit more but are you serious?  His defending at the Killie goal was shocking, his effort levels the last few games hasn't been the same either, I don't think it's right for a manager to dig at the players and leave him exempt especially when an error of his cost us, that's an even worse look.

Also to get the mythical bounce you need to have capable players, you also need to have them playing for you, if that isn't happening it's difficult and it isn't all on him, that's on the shite bag bastards at the club for not pulling their weight.

Sadly some of the players are pining for Robson, that shows you the level they are at.

I did not say Miovski was not to blame at the goal but the place to say what needs to be said is behind closed doors and not to the media. It never ends well when managers criticise players publicly. Never did for Adam or the previous St Johnstone manager.  

10 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

It's simple. You get rid of every fucking useless manager, if everyone is in agreement that he is fucking useless, until you get one that isn't.

You replace with someone you already have at the club while you are looking for another one, in our case Peter Leven. You never give the temporary replacement the job full time though. 

Correct. 
imagine blowing £250k on Warnock 😂

no wins in the league against 

killie

st j

sevco

hibs

motherwell

st Mirren. 

2 points.
Min 2 goals conceded per game. 

just awful. 

You have to wonder what the players think about all this. Sleepless nights ? Or a blase who gives a fuck ? I mean ultimately it’s all on them after all. 

1 minute ago, sheepshagger said:

90% of yous were all for this dinosaur getting the job 😂 ooh it will be fun etc 😂🤦 literally no idea how anyone thought it would work out with this 75 year old buffoon in charge. 

Oh behave yourself min. You honestly thought we wouldn't win a game when he took over? Pretending you always thought it was a bad idea to score yourself some "I was right" points? Get fucked.

36 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

He has to go. 

Clueless formation again. Clueless subs. The team are quite clearly not interested in playing for him.

One guy on BBC saying this early Warnock period has all the hallmarks of pre season with chopping and changing. He also added that at Huddersfield and some other team nobody gives a fuck about, he lost 5 before going on a winning run. 

He has prior for bedding in, working out what will work and then getting it done. I am by no means suggesting I’m right on this…but he may very well be exactly the guy we need. Massive gamble for sure. But what kind of gamble are we taking if we sack the interim  manager who replaced the sacked manager who replaced the sacked manager who….and such and such.

What does it do to the players mind set to plunge these fragile kittens, further into the confidence shattering farmers pond by having them start over AGAIN with another guy. 

High stakes stick or twist here. 

We are relying on other teams being more shit than us. Warnock has that in his favor. County and Livingston may be shite enough to keep us up. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, G man said:

I did not say Miovski was not to blame at the goal but the place to say what needs to be said is behind closed doors and not to the media. It never ends well when managers criticise players publicly. Never did for Adam or the previous St Johnstone manager.  

It didn't end well when the last manager constantly made excuses for them.

47 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You're at it thurso. 

Players learn to control the ball when they're at school min.  Not from one manager to the next when they're fully grown adults. 

He's not at it

He just, with all due respect to him, doesn't understand football 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

One guy on BBC saying this early Warnock period has all the hallmarks of pre season with chopping and changing. He also added that at Huddersfield and some other team nobody gives a fuck about, he lost 5 before going on a winning run. 

He has prior for bedding in, working out what will work and then getting it done. I am by no means suggesting I’m right on this…but he may very well be exactly the guy we need. Massive gamble for sure. But what kind of gamble are we taking if we sack the interim  manager who replaced the sacked manager who replaced the sacked manager who….and such and such.

What does it do to the players mind set to plunge these fragile kittens, further into the confidence shattering farmers pond by having them start over AGAIN with another guy. 

High stakes stick or twist here. 

We are relying on other teams being more shit than us. Warnock has that in his favor. County and Livingston may be shite enough to keep us up. 

If you like Russian roulette go ahead. 

13 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Oh behave yourself min. You honestly thought we wouldn't win a game when he took over? Pretending you always thought it was a bad idea to score yourself some "I was right" points? Get fucked.

That guys quite clearly an infiltrator,  probably of the govan-persuasion 

Surprised he has lasted this long 

30 minutes ago, redone said:

We wouldn’t have got Warnock in if there weren’t already massive problems ….unfair to say he’s created the problem.

The problems were that deep rooted that the players have stopped trying altogether. At least they tried for Robson. 

Something is seriously fucked up within the squad at present.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

The second half v tims should have been enough to give Leven the job until the end of the season. It would have avoided the unnecessary expense of the circus and we’d have picked up more points and been safe from the worries that we will now endure.

I thought we were finished with inexperienced managers?

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

The problems were that deep rooted that the players have stopped trying altogether. At least they tried for Robson. 

I genuinely think they were trying today. There were far fewer 50:50s lost etc. problem is the confidence is fucked so it means the default when they receive a pass is just to hoof it anywhere. No chances were taken in case they didn’t come off and that’s understandable but it means the ball is just going to come straight back at you. 

No idea of possession stats but I wouldn’t be surprised if we were 40% or below.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

I genuinely think they were trying today. There were far fewer 50:50s lost etc. problem is the confidence is fucked so it means the default when they receive a pass is just to hoof it anywhere. No chances were taken in case they didn’t come off and that’s understandable but it means the ball is just going to come straight back at you. 

No idea of possession stats but I wouldn’t be surprised if we were 40% or below.

68/32 in favour of the home side. Hope you're suitably surprised. 

1 hour ago, minijc said:

I don't think he does, individual errors are killing us, some players not giving their all is killing us, other players pining for Robson is killing us and the imbalanced squad is fucking destroying us.

Warnock hasn't covered himself in glory but given the alternative, I'd much rather it was him in the job than any of the other possibilities. 

Who exactly is pining for Robson? 

Managers, chairmen, CEOs, FMB aside / do these cunts just fancy not getting relegated? Are they arsed cos they think, fuck it I’ll just leave anyway? You’d like to think there would be some level of personal pride at the very least. 

4 points clear of Ross County in the play off spot. FWIW, I don’t think we’ll go down, whether that’s finishing 10th or winning a play off, but fuck me to be even close to this situation is humiliating. Group stage European football and fighting relegation in the same season. Jesus Christ.

2 hours ago, minijc said:

Yip, I wouldn't blame him for walking and if he does, i hope he goes right through each and every cunt at the club.

One thing to look forward to: if and when Warnock departs early, he will waive any non disclosure agreement; and reveal all on Talksport and The Sun etc etc

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

They were trying today.

Effort wasn’t the issue.

A sleeping full back cost us 3 points.  
For some reason, Devlin slows up to see if there was anyone up the line. In slowing down, that 1-2 seconds gave their player the chance to nip in front & generate a foul. 

There was no need to slow down & look up.

There was less than a minute to go. 
Just get to the ball and play it in to their half without looking.

Game over.

3 points & we’re praising the clean sheet & a good result.

But no…. 

• Upvote 2