6 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Warnock on Talksport on Monday: "Ah Coisty, would you believe it.. two goals in the final minute. What a laugh eh, Brazil?".

Cunt.

There's plenty stuff to get pissed off about rather than the stuff you make up in your head

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 3
10 hours ago, englishred said:

Somebody needs to give me a slap!! Starting to think Neil Lennon would be a far better option at the moment than Warnock. He is not somebody i would choose long term but certainly would sort this shit out.  He knows the league, which is important when we are in the mess that we are in 

Of course he would have been. He was the only option for interim.

11 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

It would be nawty if we had United in the play off final.

If we had United in the play off final. all Dons supporters including the dummies who run the club will need to wear Nappies.  Baby diapers or Poo collectors for those that don’t know what a Nappie is, it could relate to the 11 on the pitch and those that proclaim to run the club that take a NAP during the crap dished up week after week. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
12 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Apparently I’m having posts deleted en masse yet lunatics like shoofta and FnD survive on this forum 

This place is very much representative of the club, clearly - an absolute holocaust 

I genuinely try to be a sane voice on here. 

Stop your Griming Grimes 👹 you ain’t nothing special.  The only lunatics on this forum are the Happy clappers who are in denial and believe in miracles that AFC will never go down.  Like Griming Grimes or Mr Grumble. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Warnock has to go. 

which I think says more about our players mentality than it does about Warnock to be honest. 

everyone knows he’s renowned for being brutal and our shite weak players can’t handle that. 

I'd genuinely forgotten which thread i reading given the recent back and forth. Took this to remind me. 😂

He hasn't failed yet.

He will only be a failure if we are relegated.  IMO

we were never a top 6 team all season.

Our lowly final placement will benefit us more , in that it should lead to most of these chumps being replaced for next season,

A false higher position would lead to keeping them

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Millertime said:

He's not at it

He just, with all due respect to him, doesn't understand football 

We’ve had this discussion before I’m not at it and understand football a lot better than you. Also played at a far higher level of football than you 

• Dildo 1
16 minutes ago, thurso said:

We’ve had this discussion before I’m not at it and understand football a lot better than you. Also played at a far higher level of football than you 

Hahahahahahaha 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Oh behave yourself min. You honestly thought we wouldn't win a game when he took over? Pretending you always thought it was a bad idea to score yourself some "I was right" points? Get fucked.

How about you get fucked you chocolate 😂 I'm not pretending I thought it would be a bad idea, I literally said from the begin in was a ridiculous notion getting him in 😂

11 minutes ago, sheepshagger said:

How about you get fucked you chocolate 😂 I'm not pretending I thought it would be a bad idea, I literally said from the begin in was a ridiculous notion getting him in 😂

Definitely something to brag about.

Gold star. Well done you 👏 

11 hours ago, englishred said:

Somebody needs to give me a slap!! Starting to think Neil Lennon would be a far better option at the moment than Warnock. He is not somebody i would choose long term but certainly would sort this shit out.  He knows the league, which is important when we are in the mess that we are in 

No what you say is absolutely true

Even John Lennon would be a better option for us right now

Imagine all the people

5 minutes ago, eeps said:

got to stick with Warno now and just hold on for grim life. the unanimous hatred of bbc employees towards him makes me warm towards him despite his obvious flaws. 

BBC employees have a hatred for everything to do with our club. All very strange.

1 hour ago, thurso said:

Who'd you play for at a high level?

Can you play centre back?

2 hours ago, thurso said:

Footballers are of course renowned for their knowledge and intellect.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, G man said:

BBC employees have a hatred for everything to do with our club. All very strange.

This is bollocks. Hun chat

I dont think anyone in the media are too impressed with Warnock so far. Justified. Nowt to do with any bias tho.