14 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

This is bollocks. Hun chat

I dont think anyone in the media are too impressed with Warnock so far. Justified. Nowt to do with any bias tho.

Absolutely spot on.

His record is unforgivably abysmal but it seems he is purely up here to further caress his ego, regardless of the detrimental effect it is having on our club.

He couldn't care less about AFC. Why would he as he is a profound reptilian hun fucker hiding behind the fallacy of being a Morton fan?

The interviews he gives have the putrid stench of that he cannot do no wrong whatsoever, whilst liberally pointing the finger of blame on to the players. This coming from a man who proclaims football management is "90% man-management".

So an acceptable part of man-management is slating your players.on TV and absolving yourself from any blame for the dire predicament we ate currently in?🤔

Fuck off, you louse.

Having an egotist of a chairman and an egotist of a manager is truly a disastrous combination and could prove fatal. (Red light spells danger).

16 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

One thing to look forward to: if and when Warnock departs early, he will waive any non disclosure agreement; and reveal all on Talksport and The Sun etc etc

Fuck, he better nae tell aboot the voodoo black magic ceremonies that attempt to bring the Fergie statue to life!

Warnock: "At midnight on a full Moon, the players kill a seagull and smear the blood on the statue and chant the words to, "True" by Spandau Ballet which was number 1 when they beat Madrid in '83. There's also a small voodoo doll of John Hewitt... or maybe it's the actual John Hewitt, it's hard to tell, it's pretty old."

Alan Brazil: "We'll be right back..."

😆

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, The Cockney Don said:

Shoofta's ok if he/she keeps it to a minimum.

Just takes the piss out of the Dons, and nothing horrible.

Harmless.

Nope he takes the piss out of the cluster,  I don’t like saying F—-K but here goes Fucks who are taking the piss out of fans who go and watch their cluster Fuck performances week after week , which is ok by the cluster Fuck Management.   Sorry but I tried to keep the F—-K to a minimum but Fuck it. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Absolutely spot on.

His record is unforgivably abysmal but it seems he is purely up here to further caress his ego, regardless of the detrimental effect it is having on our club.

He couldn't care less about AFC. Why would he as he is a profound reptilian hun fucker hiding behind the fallacy of being a Morton fan?

The interviews he gives have the putrid stench of that he cannot do no wrong whatsoever, whilst liberally pointing the finger of blame on to the players. This coming from a man who proclaims football management is "90% man-management".

So an acceptable part of man-management is slating your players.on TV and absolving yourself from any blame for the dire predicament we ate currently in?🤔

Fuck off, you louse.

Having an egotist of a chairman and an egotist of a manager is truly a disastrous combination and could prove fatal. (Red light spells danger).

Saying he couldn't care less,is utter nonsense.

10 hours ago, Roberto said:

Who'd you play for at a high level?

Can you play centre back?

Back in the day I could do a turn there but old and slow now but probably still better and quicker than Antony Stewart 

5 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He has a very strange way of showing he cares then if that's the case.

Actions > Words

Warnock sounded crushed in his post match interviews yesterday. Given results, i can understand why folk think he's the wrong pick. But i genuinely see nothing to suggest he doesn't care.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Simply Red said:

This is bollocks. Hun chat

I dont think anyone in the media are too impressed with Warnock so far. Justified. Nowt to do with any bias tho.

Whilst i don't agree the BBC have an anti-Dons agenda, i'd back @eeps & @G man in saying almost all of the Sportsound pundits were against Warnock before he'd been appointed, including Willie Miller.

And that negativity has carried into their assessment of what's happening at Aberdeen at the moment. The results speak for themselves, but what i'm hearing smacks of a parochial reaction to an outsider entering Scottish football.

5 hours ago, JamieMT said:

Whilst i don't agree the BBC have an anti-Dons agenda, i'd back @eeps & @G man in saying almost all of the Sportsound pundits were against Warnock before he'd been appointed, including Willie Miller.

And that negativity has carried into their assessment of what's happening at Aberdeen at the moment. The results speak for themselves, but what i'm hearing smacks of a parochial reaction to an outsider entering Scottish football.

I think their thinking might be, why on earth would you take an interim manager into your club, who knows absolutely zero about Scottish fitba? 
No problem with taking your time on the permanent appointment but FFS, make sure the interim appointment is a safe pair of hands.

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, JamieMT said:

Warnock sounded crushed in his post match interviews yesterday. Given results, i can understand why folk think he's the wrong pick. But i genuinely see nothing to suggest he doesn't care.

I may be wrong with regards to the point I raised that he couldn't care less about AFC, however my opinion is based on empirical evidence, as said before in relation to Warnock before and after his appointment of being our interim manager.

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Aye its this^^
He knew nothing about the players ffs.  He’s come in and thrown our best player and the rest of them under the bus.

It was a ridiculous appointment at this stage in the season. 

^^
Another drama queen

Thrown them under the bus, my arse.

• Upvote 4
7 hours ago, JamieMT said:

OR... they were right?

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

OR... they were right?

Although past his sell by date as they said "careful what you wish for" when McInnes left, they have been proven right.

Again there was widespread concern about the appointment of Warnock. It looks like they are being proven right again, albeit I really hope that another horrific decision doesn't end in relegation. 

Haven't ever spoken to as many fellow Dons fans who are as worried as they now are.

Cormack better get real, and soon, with the running of our once proud club. Ill thought out decisions have to stop.

8 hours ago, JamieMT said:

So, the pundits weren't keen on Warnock coming in. He's then won 1 game in the cup...i don't see what point you're really trying to make tbh. They had concerns, and have been proven correct - So far

36 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Although past his sell by date as they said "careful what you wish for" when McInnes left, they have been proven right.

Again there was widespread concern about the appointment of Warnock. It looks like they are being proven right again, albeit I really hope that another horrific decision doesn't end in relegation. 

Haven't ever spoken to as many fellow Dons fans who are as worried as they now are.

Cormack better get real, and soon, with the running of our once proud club. Ill thought out decisions have to stop.

Yep

Its no big conspiracy

Plenty of the media said he was a poor appointment, no bias, just opinion

They're still saying he is a poor appointment  - we are hardly proving them wrong, are we?

I've said it before, the quicker our fanbase rids our psyche of this crap the better

It was powerful and effective in the 80s, now, its left us bitter and twisted like an ex, 40 plus years later

51 minutes ago, redone said:

^^
Another drama queen

Thrown them under the bus, my arse.

Hardly.

“Bojan - he was poor today

Whole team too soft, not my kinda team”

I personally dont think these are unduly harsh words from Warnock but obviously the players did and absolutely pished the bed over it.

I think the players should be able to take public criticism from the manager but unfortunately the modern player isnt having it. 

Its naive af from Warnock. And has knocked what confidence they had.

1 hour ago, RAZOR said:

Terry Butcher told the Hibs players they weren't good enough in 2014.

Same vibes.

At least we didn't send the whole season laughing at Livi's predicament.  We don't have that same vibe as Hibs...  Otherwise, certainly some major similarities.  

2 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

That said, would you take a one season saunter in the Championship if it led to a Scottish Cup win over the Huns?! :itch-chin:

Chuck in a 95th minute winning pen and Scott Wright severe injury and I'll have a think.