1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Does beating them really mean that much to you?

That you'd accept relegation?

Wow

Ow

W

I'm just drawing the parallels...

Doesn't need to be the Huns, I'd take the Scottish Cup against anyone.  Might even be able to do the double.

35 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Hardly.

“Bojan - he was poor today

Whole team too soft, not my kinda team”

I personally dont think these are unduly harsh words from Warnock but obviously the players did and absolutely pished the bed over it.

I think the players should be able to take public criticism from the manager but unfortunately the modern player isnt having it. 

Its naive af from Warnock. And has knocked what confidence they had.

I agree with you that these aren’t unduly harsh words from Warnock, which is why I don’t think they fall into the throwing under a bus category.

And I’m pretty sure Warnock won’t have said anything in public about the players that he hasn’t already told them in person.

And the performances under Warnock haven’t been much different from how we played under Robson this season.  

6 minutes ago, redone said:

I agree with you that these aren’t unduly harsh words from Warnock, which is why I don’t think they fall into the throwing under a bus category.

And I’m pretty sure Warnock won’t have said anything in public about the players that he hasn’t already told them in person.

And the performances under Warnock haven’t been much different from how we played under Robson this season.  

2 points from 18.Certainly no better.Maybe worse.

5 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

I'm not entirely sure they are trying to wish it into existence. Hypothetical I'm sure. 

Even still

It was said if it means we can beat "rangers" in a Scottish Cup final, they'd accept relegation

That's pathetic in the true sense of the word

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Hardly.

“Bojan - he was poor today

Whole team too soft, not my kinda team”

I personally dont think these are unduly harsh words from Warnock but obviously the players did and absolutely pished the bed over it.

I think the players should be able to take public criticism from the manager but unfortunately the modern player isnt having it. 

Its naive af from Warnock. And has knocked what confidence they had.

Exactly, fuck all wrong with it. Most cunts would take it on board and say "fuck him, I'll prove him wrong." Not this bunch of weak, limp-wristed cunts, they trip over their bottom lips and roll over for belly tickles. Mental cripples, almost to a man. 

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, JamieMT said:

Whilst i don't agree the BBC have an anti-Dons agenda, i'd back @eeps & @G man in saying almost all of the Sportsound pundits were against Warnock before he'd been appointed, including Willie Miller.

And that negativity has carried into their assessment of what's happening at Aberdeen at the moment. The results speak for themselves, but what i'm hearing smacks of a parochial reaction to an outsider entering Scottish football.

We have had tons of “outsiders” manage in Scotland. We are not Royston vasey. 
Perhaps they doubted the Warnock appointment would be successful? Seems like they were pretty prescient to me. 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Even still

It was said if it means we can beat "rangers" in a Scottish Cup final, they'd accept relegation

You're right.  We wouldn't enjoy it as much as Hibs either, only been 34 (or 35 years in this deadly serious hypothetical situation) since we won, not the 114 years.  Let's come back in 80 years and discuss...

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Even still

I'd accept winning the League of Champions if it meant getting relegated.

i don't really care about Warnock's comments. 

My main issue is that at a vital point in the season we brought in an interim manager with no knowledge of the squad or any investment in the outcome of the season. 

A lot of the football under Warnock has been an improvement on Robson.....for large parts of Saturday we were very well organised, determined and really hard working . Much better than the shite against Killie, and we deserved something from the game. 

But it's obvious that he doesn't know our best team or formation....every game we chop and change, and as happened in the first 25 mins against Motherwell and the fermers. 

Everything smacks of being a work in progress under Warnock, and we simply don't have the time for that. For that reason alone, he shouldn't have been appointed, and we should have stuck with Leven for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Although past his sell by date as they said "careful what you wish for" when McInnes left, they have been proven right.

Again there was widespread concern about the appointment of Warnock. It looks like they are being proven right again, albeit I really hope that another horrific decision doesn't end in relegation. 

Haven't ever spoken to as many fellow Dons fans who are as worried as they now are.

Cormack better get real, and soon, with the running of our once proud club. Ill thought out decisions have to stop.

Ha if Mcinnes was past his sell by date where does that leave taking a 75 year old out of retirement?

30 minutes ago, redone said:

Its not about whether you and me think what Warnocks said constitutes throwing them under the bus.

We dont think there was any harm in it, obviously the players think differently.

Therefore he has thrown them under the bus in their opinion. And thats the one that counts. Regardless of what you or me thinks.

The modern player is a fanny. And ultimately its them on the pitch. Not you or me.

Warnock was naive as fuck saying what he did in the press. He has to keep the players onside and i dont think hes done this. 

48 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Its not about whether you and me think what Warnocks said constitutes throwing them under the bus.

We dont think there was any harm in it, obviously the players think differently.

Therefore he has thrown them under the bus in their opinion. And thats the one that counts. Regardless of what you or me thinks.

The modern player is a fanny. And ultimately its them on the pitch. Not you or me.

Warnock was naive as fuck saying what he did in the press. He has to keep the players onside and i dont think hes done this. 

Individual errors caused the defeat on Saturday, not a lack of fight. 

I certainly didn't see a team that has given up on the manager. 

• Upvote 4

Just been out to Westhill and back this mid morning, zero activity on the grass pitches.

Is training all done on a tactics board and in the dressing room, and by A1? And then the players just keep fit in the gym? Should have told Dave, would have saved him, and his American friends, a fortune. 

25 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

We should have a table on here for each players individual errors costing us goals the same as we have for goals and assists

A fair task that, good luck to anyone taking it on they'll be there all day.

3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Just been out to Westhill and back this mid morning, zero activity on the grass pitches.

Is training all done on a tactics board and in the dressing room, and by A1? And then the players just keep fit in the gym? Should have told Dave, would have saved him, and his American friends, a fortune. 

You'd think they'd be out getting drilled 24/7 how to defend balls into the box given it's been a huge issue for us the entire season

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, NEM said:

A fair task that, good luck to anyone taking it on they'll be there all day.

Roos

Devlin Ruby Gartenmann Jensen

You're probably talking 10+ individual errors leading to goals from all of them combined and you could argue that's not far off our strongest back line.