2 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Fuck me and they call that full time 

They get Sunday - Monday off as standard after a Saturday when there’s no midweek game coming up. They were however made to come in to train on Monday and were raging about it…lazy bastards.

46 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

They are currently in the Hayloft Bar.

More to follow.

Hayloft was the first bar I was ever thrown out of as an underage drinker. 

Of course nowadays it's Private Eyes. 

"Prove yer age or get oot!" growled the neckless thug, who had presumably let me in in the first fucking place. 

"I shall get out!" I responded with my trademark razor-sharp wit, knowing full-well they'd let me into Videoplex. 

...which they did, of course, not. 

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1
11 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Probably not. 

I would expect Cormack to wait until it's mathematically impossible for us to stay up before he fires Warnock aff the roof. 

Lose on Saturday and it will be a Jock Stein scenario with Warnock being carried out of the dugout on a stretcher with Cormack giving him mouth to mouth, minus his sparkling white false Nashers. 

• Haha 4
10 hours ago, Ke1t said:

"Prove yer age or get oot!" growled the neckless thug, who had presumably let me in in the first fucking place. 

"I shall get out!" I responded with my trademark razor-sharp wit, knowing full-well they'd let me into Videoplex. 

How long have you been away from Aberdeen for?

It's on Portland Street now where it looks like it hasn't been touched for about 50 years. Is it meant to be a continuation of the old place or a new bar?

I feel like I'm getting into Hun (not a sectarian term) Newco Territory here. 

12 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Getting your Hullabaloo's* and your Haylofts mixed up I think......

*Clarkies in the good old days

13 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Do we think he’ll walk (or be asked to walk) should we lose on Saturday?… 

The guest on the ABZ podcast this week (I know, I know) claiming he’s heard from a reliable source that if we don’t go through on Saturday then Warnock is away & Leven is taking it til the end of the season. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Apparently he’s rubbed everyone at the club the wrong way and will walk if we lose on Saturday

Shambles 

Should have hired a blond female masseuse in a mini skirt, come Saturday 11 in red would be Rod Hot, and able to stick the ball in the net no problem.  Would also assist Roos  when challenging for the ball during corners. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Should have hired a blond female masseuse in a mini skirt, come Saturday 11 in red would be Rod Hot, and able to stick the ball in the net no problem.  Would also assist Roos  when challenging for the ball during corners. 

Well said and agreed.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Apparently he’s rubbed everyone at the club the wrong way and will walk if we lose on Saturday

Shambles 

If that was true, I hope we win and it rolls over to the next game, would rather we were still in a cup, get rid following week and hope we get someone that can get a tune out of them.

Would also top off this comically bad season if we bin two managers just over 6 weeks apart over games against Dundee.

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

Shambles 

So he’s rubbed everyone up the wrong way? But we will let him take the game Saturday? Winning that won’t stop him rubbing folk up the wrong way. 

He can walk if he wants but genuinely believe he’s only telling some of these precious fuckers what they should have been told ages ago. Including the board.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
10 hours ago, pittodriepie83 said:

The guest on the ABZ podcast this week (I know, I know) claiming he’s heard from a reliable source that if we don’t go through on Saturday then Warnock is away & Leven is taking it til the end of the season. 

I hope we win on Saturday and keep the season alive but, fuck, if we lose then good riddance. The guy had been worse than useless.

12 hours ago, Hoppy said:

I hope we win on Saturday and keep the season alive but, fuck, if we lose then good riddance. The guy had been worse than useless.

Got told a story that Warnock was giving Duk a pep talk in his first couple days here. Arm round the shoulder trying to gee him up, telling him he can get back to performing as he was for that 2-3 months last season.

He was talking to Gueye

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Press conference today - when asked about Neil Lennon saying he's ready to come in right now, Warnock says "Is Willie Miller going to be his assistant?" haha 

Not sure he said much of significance this time - 3 or 4 "are you with me's?" though.

Haha shows he definitely is interested then as he's actively listening to what people are saying 

On 3/6/2024 at 1:21 PM, pittodriepie83 said:

This is what should have happened anyway after Robson. A lot to be said for continuity at that stage of the season, with the position we were in.

Starting again with a guy who knew nowt about the players or the season so far, or the rest of the league, was another knee jerk, naive, reckless move from Gnasher. 

I dont expect his next appointment to be any different. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

This is what should have happened anyway after Robson. A lot to be said for continuity at that stage of the season, with the position we were in.

Starting again with a guy who knew nowt about the players or the season so far, or the rest of the league, was another knee jerk, naive, reckless move from Gnasher. 

I dont expect his next appointment to be any different. 

And end up with Leven going on a crazy run, and being forced into being offered the job permanently?

How did that end last time?

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

And end up with Leven going on a crazy run, and being forced into being offered the job permanently?

How did that end last time?

Hardly. 

More just make it to the end of the season with the dressing room intact and getting some sort of consistency to ensure safety. Then boot the hun cunt off a cliff. Was my thinking.