3 minutes ago, thurso said:

Who’s he been recommended. I know no names but is it anyone to get excited about  !!

It's hard to work out what is true and what isn't but we were recommended a manager who we faced this season and he said no.

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Just when you thought things couldn't get stranger...

Could understand him leaving if we'd lost today, but the win would suggest perhaps a turn in fortunes and a cup semi final still to look forward to. Still lots to play for this season. Really bizarre, unless a new manager is appointed in the next couple of days.

I think it’s quite clear we’ll be appointing someone very soon, maybe before next weekend.

Warnock strongly hinted at it in his BBC Sportsound interview . 

I’m happy he’s fucking off. I stand by him thinking this was a jolly and a bucket list thing. With him then thinking “oh fuck” when he realised we were shite and in a relegation battle. He can’t be arsed and why should he. He’s about 75 years old for fuck sake. Away down the road and get the garden sorted for the spring Nealie boy. 

get Leven back in there and let’s just get on with searching for a manager to lead us forward. 

• Dildo 1

Need to wait for more info to come out- seems very strange but I’m not pishing myself just because the pundits are calling it chaotic and a mess or whatever.

They might be right, but the fact is they haven’t a clue what’s going on yet and are all to happy to put the boot in.

9 minutes ago, brownie said:

Let's be honest. His appointment was a disaster. Two draws and three defeats in the league.

Fair play to the club for actually getting rid.

You're being kind to him. He managed 2 draws and 4 losses in the league min.

His appointment was egotistical (on behalf of Cormack) and shambolic (Warnock's own doing), much to the detriment of our club. 

• Upvote 1

If the new manager is Neil Lennon... and I'm just warning you all ahead of time... I'm going to choose one of you at random and kill you in your fucking sleep. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1