23 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

The Donnie Osmond imposter has turned us into a basket case club. If it's Lennon or Derek Adams, just watch the fireworks from disgruntled fans - and who could blame them?

Lennon wouldn't be a popular choice but at least he would be relatively credible.

Adams? FFS there would be a riot at the first home match if he was appointed

11 minutes ago, minijc said:

It's hard to work out what is true and what isn't but we were recommended a manager who we faced this season and he said no.

Hackens old manager! Or Helsinki !! Better not be a Scottish teams one or he’s done well at saying no 

5 minutes ago, paddy said:

Weird. Assuming the new manager wants in right away…?

Could you blame them, teams in free fall and the players have jacked it in under Warnock. Any manager would rather come in now and avoid relegation playoffs than wait until the summer when this lot of players could get the club relegated 

10 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Everyone shiting the bed. Warnock away cause the permanent manager is ready to come in....

If the permanent manager is ready to come in then why do we need to make a statement about Leven resuming all first team responsibilities?

The issue I have with how this has unfolded is that it takes away from a relatively good performance and cup win today. The players have been desperate to regain confidence and now have to go through another week of Levin and then a new manager. It just creates more turmoil.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Where has it said the clubs got rid.

I'm hearing he's walked.

1 minute ago, shooftahmooftah said:

No we didn’t want an Indian hunter back. 💃

He tried to walk , but ended up seeing going down market street in an invalid car on the way to the station.   What a clown he will end up getting a fine for going in through a bus gate. 

Terribly handled. Warnock said it was agreed mid week. Just wait until the new manager is secure and then make the announcement (if it is actually the case they have identified the manager).

I would totally agree with the decision to get the new manager in asap to give them time to sort out the squad ahead of the summer and make some decisions.

Cormack has been too slow on Goodwin and Robson to make the decision, and so IF he has the new manager secured, fair enough. But badly handled none the less.

• Upvote 1

Also, it's clear Warnock and Dave didn't agree on the quality if squad.

Warnock has stated:

1..not enough physicality 

2. Not enough leaders 

3. Imbalanced squad

4. And today in his exit interviews he's said we need 4 or 5 more players to be competitive to this level i.e league 

Dave after St Mirren "baffled by the form" and after Robson exit "we have a talented squad" and a change of manager to get more out of them.

Probably at loggerheads in discussion and Dave had enough. 

• Haha 1
Just now, True_Don said:

Warnock has stated:

2. Not enough leaders 

3. Imbalanced squad

4. And today in his exit interviews he's said we need 4 or 5 more players to be competitive to this level i.e league 

Dave after St Mirren "baffled by the form" and after Robson exit "we have a talented squad" and a change of manager to get more out of them.

Dave is deluded though. 

Everything stated above about our squad is bang on the money. 

• Upvote 1

Just going to assume the announcement has been made because the new manager has already signed on, and it's Dave Challinor, and allows Warnock to go out on a high having beaten the guy some folk would like to see back in the manager's position.

Going to assume all this, because if I go through the weekend thinking we're going to see Neil Fucking Lennon holding up an Aberdeen scarf for the press, saying, "Dis cloob was alwez me tird choice after da oodder cloobs toorned me dan."...

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, True_Don said:

Warnock has stated:

2. Not enough leaders 

3. Imbalanced squad

I know these items had been raised by some folk prior to Warnock coming in. There is one person who responsible. The chairman gets grief but this isn't on him.

Well, he's responsible for appointing that person.