6 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

What a fucking shambles we are just now 

Totally agree. It is really embarrassing. We have just won a game , got through to the cup semi final and all that will be spoken about is the fact Warnock has resigned. I do worry Lennon will be in charge for the Motherwell game.

Given two interim spells for Leven we are likely to have had five managers since the end of January. 
When is this total lack of professionalism and direction of our club going to end?!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, G man said:

Totally agree. It is really embarrassing. We have just won a game , got through to the cup semi final and all that will be spoken about is the fact Warnock has resigned. I do worry Lennon will be in charge for the Motherwell game.

Given two interim spells for Leven we are likely to have had five managers since the end of January. 
When is this total lack of professionalism and direction of our club going to end?!

1903AD

Year of the Five Managers. 

One for the history buffs, again. 

6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Just going to assume the announcement has been made because the new manager has already signed on, and it's Dave Challinor, and allows Warnock to go out on a high having beaten the guy some folk would like to see back in the manager's position.

Going to assume all this, because if I go through the weekend thinking we're going to see Neil Fucking Lennon holding up an Aberdeen scarf for the press, saying, "Dis cloob was alwez me tird choice after da oodder cloobs toorned me dan."...

spacer.png

Don’t think I could ever get behind such an ugly cunt

55 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

I don’t think he had a choice! He wasn’t keeping us up

Nonsense - today would likely have been turning point: 

Absolute shambles of a club. Leven and Lennon can both fuck clean off 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Because he was waiting (and supposedly expecting) to be appointed ROI boss

If Lennon was offered the job when Robson was sacked and he turned it down the club should never have gone back to him. We stumble from one disaster to another.

If Cormack reckons Lennon is a good shout, surely he could have brought him in after sacking Glass or after sacking Goodwin. The guy's been out of work for about 10 years.

I just can't see him being Cormack's "type" anyway to be honest. 

I was about to write "I'd be really surprised if Lennon is appointed." But on reflection, nothing would surprise me about this club anymore. 

44 minutes ago, slippers said:

Only credible rumours I’ve heard is a German or Mcinnes return. Mcinnes seems more accurate given that it was him back in door Monday morning regardless of result today. And now our manager is gone.

If McInnes returns, would that be a good move for either side? They say you should never go back (note to Huns: Walter Smith's treachery in leaving Scotland doesn't count, as he had an unfair - read illegal - financial advantage) and it rarely works out. He's probably got his eye on a return to the English Championship and let's face it, his overall record merits it.

A German candidate? Could be intriguing, but I've heard nothing.

40 minutes ago, True_Don said:

Terribly handled. Warnock said it was agreed mid week. Just wait until the new manager is secure and then make the announcement (if it is actually the case they have identified the manager).

I would totally agree with the decision to get the new manager in asap to give them time to sort out the squad ahead of the summer and make some decisions.

Cormack has been too slow on Goodwin and Robson to make the decision, and so IF he has the new manager secured, fair enough. But badly handled none the less.

Excellent post. It's ridiculous mismanagement to wait until the transfer window was gone before pulling the trigger on the Robson experiment. Unless he could work miracles with an unbalanced squad depleted of confidence, Warnock never stood a chance.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It wasn't working.

He told the truth.

Folk slating him are the ones that think Cormack isn't the problem when it stares them in the face.

Not said a bad work about the fans or even the club has Neil. Fair fucking play to him.

He states the same as most fans on here say also... but those same fans have a go at him for it. Funny as fuck reading some of the comments from you lot.

Spot on. Warnock was only ever appointed as a distraction. Now he’s gone folk are getting distracted by BBC and Michael Stewart. 

1 minute ago, Don_Corleone said:

I was about to write "I'd be really surprised if Lennon is appointed." But on reflection, nothing would surprise me about this club anymore. 

Dave the disaster has got this club in free fall so appointing Lennon would not surprise me in the slightest 

13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It wasn't working.

He told the truth.

Folk slating him are the ones that think Cormack isn't the problem when it stares them in the face.

Not said a bad work about the fans or even the club has Neil. Fair fucking play to him.

He states the same as most fans on here say also... but those same fans have a go at him for it. Funny as fuck reading some of the comments from you lot.

I'm with him.

We're a joke club.

• Upvote 2
58 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

If the new manager is Neil Lennon... and I'm just warning you all ahead of time... I'm going to choose one of you at random and kill you in your fucking sleep. 

I'm picturing you as the sniper in The Jerk - "Goddam random sonofabitch!" 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

If McInnes returns, would that be a good move for either side? They say you should never go back (note to Huns: Walter Smith's treachery in leaving Scotland doesn't count, as he had an unfair - read illegal - financial advantage) and it rarely works out. He's probably got his eye on a return to the English Championship and let's face it, his overall record merits it.

A German candidate? Could be intriguing, but I've heard nothing.

Excellent post. It's ridiculous mismanagement to wait until the transfer window was gone before pulling the trigger on the Robson experiment. Unless he could work miracles with an unbalanced squad depleted of confidence, Warnock never stood a chance.

The Manager going out, gave the squad a boost today, they must have been told by Davie boy sneaking in the dressing room door before the game.  All we need is for Cormack to keep it up before each game now, by telling the players half the board is going as well. Along with the DOF. Cup win will be a cert after that.