25 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nonsense - today would likely have been turning point: 

Absolute shambles of a club. Leven and Lennon can both fuck clean off 

With you all the way. Leven should of walked with Robson. 

The more you think about this, it becomes yet another fumble by the Dons. 

-best result in months, overshadowed by the Warnock announcement(The PR woman on the board is really paying dividends)

-the balance of power in negotiations has just been handed to the man in ‘advanced stages’ - hopefully he demands an increase in player budget

-can’t remember what my 3rd point was but it wrapped things up nicely.

Monday lunchtime is the appointment deadline.

• Upvote 3
56 minutes ago, slippers said:

Only credible rumours I’ve heard is a German or Mcinnes return. Mcinnes seems more accurate given that it was him back in door Monday morning regardless of result today. And now our manager is gone.

He'd be Cup tied. 🤪

Thanks for your efforts Neil. Have a great retirement. 

I believe he knows that there needs to be a permanent manager now, to instill a bit of fear and stability. Also. It gives them time to assess the squad for next season. Fair play to him.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

The more you think about this, it becomes yet another fumble by the Dons. 

-best result in months, overshadowed by the Warnock announcement(The PR woman on the board is really paying dividends)

-the balance of power in negotiations has just been handed to the man in ‘advanced stages’ - hopefully he demands an increase in player budget

-can’t remember what my 3rd point was but it wrapped things up nicely.

Monday lunchtime is the appointment deadline.

The clubs PR is abysmal.

If she's behind it, it's mental and she should be binned as soon as possible.

If she isn't behind it, it's mental and she's completely pointless, and should be binned as soon as possible 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It wasn't working.

He told the truth.

Folk slating him are the ones that think Cormack isn't the problem when it stares them in the face.

Not said a bad word about the fans or even the club has Neil. Fair fucking play to him.

He states the same as most fans on here say also... but those same fans have a go at him for it. Funny as fuck reading some of the comments from you lot.

Absolutely. Says more about the loser players who couldn't handle a bit of truth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
58 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It wasn't working.

He told the truth.

Folk slating him are the ones that think Cormack isn't the problem when it stares them in the face.

Not said a bad word about the fans or even the club has Neil. Fair fucking play to him.

He states the same as most fans on here say also... but those same fans have a go at him for it. Funny as fuck reading some of the comments from you lot.

Absolutely this. 

I also have to laugh at the likes of Michael Stewart etc ripping him. Scottish football needs characters like Warnock to get people interested in the league.

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Absolutely this. 

I also have to laugh at the likes of Michael Stewart etc ripping him. Scottish football needs characters like Warnock to get people interested in the league.

I've never heard Aberdeen spoken about as often as recently on Talksport due to Warnock.

Aye fair play it wasn't working, good result today but by fuck, the seethe from so many is mad.

'He's here on a holiday'.

Haha cunt was retired, I'm sure if he wanted a holiday he'd have fucked off to Barbados or something.

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I've never heard Aberdeen spoken about as often as recently on Talksport due to Warnock.

Aye fair play it wasn't working, good result today but by fuck, the seethe from so many is mad.

'He's here on a holiday'.

Haha cunt was retired, I'm sure if he wanted a holiday he'd have fucked off to Barbados or something.

Yeah it’s depressing that everyone still tries to shit on everything that’s non-old firm.

And yes, this here on a holiday thing is laughable. He obviously still has a passion for the game and wanted to try something different in a different league. It hasn’t worked out quite how we expected but today was enjoyable and it’s a shame he’s not getting to see it out, I am disappointed he’s not getting the chance to win a cup tbh.

Compare Warnocks comments about the fans, players and club etc to Adam’s at County and tell me which one is better for our league 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jamiesd said:

With you all the way. Leven should have walked with Robson. 

Fat hun bastard should have been fired for that tweet about selling cup final tickets to his inbred gargoyle cousins, whether he was joking or not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1