2 hours ago, Dynamo said:

The clubs PR is abysmal.

If she's behind it, it's mental and she should be binned as soon as possible.

If she isn't behind it, it's mental and she's completely pointless, and should be binned as soon as possible 

She’s married to a hun and they’ve spawned further huns. Should never have been employed in the first place 

• Upvote 1

kinda makes sense even though the optics are bad.

the squad clearly needs something of a rebuild this summer and given we kinda botched last offseason we needed a full-time manager in now to get that ball rolling. if that manager is available then do it now. 

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, oldskooldon said:

Going by his interview. He thinks we need a rebuild and it's a long term rebuild. 

He probably thought stepping into our tea, we were a good outfit but needed guiding but it goes beyond that 

I’ve no doubt Cormack sold Warnock a story about us being a good squad just low on confidence.

You could tell by his tweet the other night he genuinely seems to think he’s assembled a really solid squad here.

Warnock should have done his due diligence before coming up though. Regardless of the spin that’s being put on it, only being here for a month is really poor

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Dynamo said:

The clubs PR is abysmal.

If she's behind it, it's mental and she should be binned as soon as possible.

If she isn't behind it, it's mental and she's completely pointless, and should be binned as soon as possible 

What exactly is her PR experience?

Arranging a few parties for oil companies along with a few tally books and pens.

Real shame Max Clifford is dead.

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, madjockmcferson said:

his experience of how a club should be ran should be valuable. guess there are plenty of others who can do that too though. but, yeah, having him in some sort of Pa Broon role could be useful 

What would happen if say Warnock said to Cormack ‘ you and your board are fucking useless’. Somebody needs to tell Cormack and his board that they are shite so it might as well be Warnock. Love it to happen and would love to be there if it did.

16 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

I heard that Gunner threatened to walk unless Warnock was dunted, and that forced Dave's hand.

If asked to choose between Gunnar and Warnock I know who I would choose, intact id choose any cunt over Gunnar

• Haha 1