Board statement this morning pretty much confirms the theory that Warnock has told them where to stick the job. Not a danger any competent club hierarchy (stop laughing at the back) would move an interim manager on to stick a caretaker who didn't want to be caretaker back in charge without even having conducted interviews for his replacement.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Note that 75 year old man was assaulted by a 45 year old man in Union Street on Saturday night.

Is it a coincidence that our last two managers are 75 and 45 respectively?

I hope Warnock kicked the shit out of the Hun cunt.

Warnock was a fucking disaster. Absolute clown of a man imo, ego first everything else second. With hindsight It was a massive mistake hiring him in the first place, some of the worst performances and results of the season under him, he didn't win a single fucking league game and the players only seemed to perform in the knowledge he was off. He definitely does 'do walking away' the fucking loser. What was that about him being a hun?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Warnock was a fucking disaster. Absolute clown of a man imo, ego first everything else second. With hindsight It was a massive mistake hiring him in the first place, some of the worst performances and results of the season under him, he didn't win a single fucking league game and the players only seemed to perform in the knowledge he was off. He definitely does 'do walking away' the fucking loser. What was that about him being a hun?

It was that fucking turkey toothed idiot Cormack that mentioned not doing walking away. But just you let an interim manager distract you from the real problem at the club. 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

This suggests there’s a problem with the gig itself.  Neither of which are huge shocks.

What’s the jist? Jumped before he was pushed? He was either speaking shite on Saturday or had his wires crossed when he said we were well down the line with the replacement.

26 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I didn't see any ego whatsoever.

He was pretty chill.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Parklife said:

Crazy to see the cunts still sticking up for Warnock. 

The whole episode has been an embarrassment to the club and that wanker has left us in the shit by running away. An absolute cunt of a guy. Fuck him. 

Warnock doesn't suffer fools, sadly we are ran by one and had that fool not been dictating things out with his expertise, maybe Warnock would have got on a bit better.

• Upvote 3
25 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

What’s the jist? Jumped before he was pushed? He was either speaking shite on Saturday or had his wires crossed when he said we were well down the line with the replacement.

The press release issued by AFC had Cormack attributed with the quote "With the search for a new manager at an advanced stage".

Advanced my arse given they haven't even started first interviews. These lies are 100% on Cormack, not Warnock

• Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, minijc said:

Warnock doesn't suffer fools, sadly we are ran by one and had that fool not been dictating things out with his expertise, maybe Warnock would have got on a bit better.

Tell us more...Think we would all like to know just what Cormack does?All  I know is that it's 6 managers since he took over so will it be 7 by next spring?

4 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Tell us more...Think we would all like to know just what Cormack does?All  I know is that it's 6 managers since he took over so will it be 7 by next spring?

Maybe I'm wrong Ernie but every one of them has played the 3/5 at the back rubbish, Robson never played that with the youths then came in and played it, just something I find odd and it makes me wonder if our chairman is the one wants that formation as Warnock had rarely ever used it until he came here.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, minijc said:

Maybe I'm wrong Ernie but every one of them has played the 3/5 at the back rubbish, Robson never played that with the youths then came in and played it, just something I find odd and it makes me wonder if our chairman is the one wants that formation as Warnock had rarely ever used it until he came here.

I think Warnock used it because he didn't have the players available to play any other formation really.

A glaring failure of our summer recruitment

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Agree but the disaster was the disasters who hired him in the first place. 

28 minutes ago, Don Shula said:

The press release issued by AFC had Cormack attributed with the quote "With the search for a new manager at an advanced stage".

Advanced my arse given they haven't even started first interviews. These lies are 100% on Cormack, not Warnock

He obviously hasn’t  a clue what advanced means.  He should have replaced , Advanced Stage with The search for a new manager are at where the club is at. ( A cluster F——K  stage.) 

13 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I think Warnock used it because he didn't have the players available to play any other formation really.

A glaring failure of our summer recruitment

Oh absolutely but I just find it strange looking back that McInnes went to that formation at times, Glass and Goodwin did too once things weren't working then Robson came in with that as his only tactic despite rarely having his youth teams play that way.

40 minutes ago, minijc said:

Ahhh. Someone else's fault, still. Not Warnock's. The guy who made Robson's team worse. Can't possibly be to blame one bit. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, minijc said:

Oh absolutely but I just find it strange looking back that McInnes went to that formation at times, Glass and Goodwin did too once things weren't working then Robson came in with that as his only tactic despite rarely having his youth teams play that way.

You may be right. It's been quite a 'trendy' formation throughout Europe for the last decade or so, and Cormack has made it clear his goal for us is to operate like these teams. 

The difference of course is the teams he's trying to emulate are competently run and develop/sign players that fit that formation, rather than shoehorning players into positions that don't suit them like we do.

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Ahhh. Someone else's fault, still. Not Warnock's. The guy who made Robson's team worse. Can't possibly be to blame one bit. 

Haha nae what I'm saying, I just don't get your hatred for him, the biggest issues at the club are those still there, Warnock done plenty wrong but in some cases his hands were tied due to the terrible squad and some injuries.

The biggest issue is having someone constantly meddling, my thinking was that, that only happened due to having inexperienced guys in charge of the team but it appears that I was wrong with that thinking. 

9 minutes ago, minijc said:

My take for what its worth is you tend to go to a back 5 when you dont think/ realise/ are forced to accept your back 4 arent good enough.  Two things then typically happen.  You realise too late the players you need for a 5 are totally different to what you need as a 4.  Secondly you typically pull someone out of the midfield to create said 5, promptly lose that battle and just bring more pressure onto your now accepted poorly equipped back 5.

Phrases like managing games out and resolute defending before a calamity spring to mind.   

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

I just don't get your hatred for him

I think he's been a wanker his whole career, he was completely ill-suited to the role he took on (I've outlined why previously), I think he was a wanker while here and I think he done a terrible job. He's now ran away, failing to see out the job he'd agreed to do, and left us a bit in the shit (unless we have a manager ready to go before dundee game, then he escapes that criticism).  

We're a shambles all over the shop, I get that, but I seriously don't get why people are excusing Warnock's abysmal contribution (most folk actually seem to be supporting him) also. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I think he's been a wanker his whole career, he was completely ill-suited to the role he took on (I've outlined why previously), I think he was a wanker while here and I think he done a terrible job. He's now ran away, failing to see out the job he'd agreed to do, and left us a bit in the shit (unless we have a manager ready to go before dundee game, then he escapes that criticism).  

We're a shambles all over the shop, I get that, but I seriously don't get why people are excusing Warnock's abysmal contribution (most folk actually seem to be supporting him) also. 

Saturday was a great performance, he got us into a semi final, you, along with many other haters should be more grateful. 

• Upvote 1