4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

There’s quite a few journos now stating that there was a fall out between Colgate and Warnock; Michael Grant, Stephen McGowan and Graham Speirs, to name 3. I suspect there will be more news on this tomorrow and thru the week.

If Cormack was sticking his beak in to football matters, then I hope Warnock tells all.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

There’s quite a few journos now stating that there was a fall out between Colgate and Warnock; Michael Grant, Stephen McGowan and Graham Speirs, to name 3. I suspect there will be more news on this tomorrow and thru the week.

Let's face it, it's a feeding frenzy for the media. Dare say a lot of made up pish and guess work. He's gone, we move on. Next experiment please step forward.

There’s not many chairmen who have sat coaching courses. When he was chief executive he was trying to interfere in transfer policy and get us signing folk from America. I think cormack gets a thrill out of sacking and hiring managers as it gets him where he wants to be, front and centre. He absolutely craves attention. When we had no forwards he posted a mock up of him being signed. I half suspect he was testing the waters to see if he could get away with it. 

He’s probably on here and twitter with fake profiles goading others into starting protests every January as he’s bored out his head in America. Saw it with Goodwin when everyone was going mental and wanted him out, went against the grain after days of huge publicity,  gave him the hibs game for a laugh, lost 6-0, sacked him in the tunnel before deciding to take the post match interview himself. 

we are dealing with a fucking lunatic in Cormack. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Eh - so we shouldn't be wishing him well? Firstly it's courteous.

He done a shit job (likely for big money), then ran away and left us with a guy who doesn't want to take the team, taking the team. 

He's fucked us over. Why would fans of the club be courteous to someone who did that? 

18 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Secondly if you want to attract people to work for your club it pays to be seen to be reasonable especially when handling separation. A bit like a healthy divorce settlement. It's just the right thing to do regardless of how he did.

What random cunts like us say on afcchat.com will have zero impact on attracting people to work for AFC. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

He done a shit job (likely for big money), then ran away and left us with a guy who doesn't want to take the team, taking the team. 

He's fucked us over. Why would fans of the club be courteous to someone who did that? 

What random cunts like us say on afcchat.com will have zero impact on attracting people to work for AFC. 

“Ran away and left us with a guy who doesn’t want to take the team.” 

Thought folk were wanting Warnock sacked? He’s done us a favour by resigning instead of getting the sack and getting his full fee!

6 hours ago, RUL said:

There’s not many chairmen who have sat coaching courses. When he was chief executive he was trying to interfere in transfer policy and get us signing folk from America. I think cormack gets a thrill out of sacking and hiring managers as it gets him where he wants to be, front and centre. He absolutely craves attention. When we had no forwards he posted a mock up of him being signed. I half suspect he was testing the waters to see if he could get away with it. 

He’s probably on here and twitter with fake profiles goading others into starting protests every January as he’s bored out his head in America. Saw it with Goodwin when everyone was going mental and wanted him out, went against the grain after days of huge publicity,  gave him the hibs game for a laugh, lost 6-0, sacked him in the tunnel before deciding to take the post match interview himself. 

Correct. 

I have it on good authority that he's the man behind that mess of a woman uberfan who was shagging the drummer from the Ultras story for starters.

• Haha 2
On 3/5/2024 at 1:52 PM, JumboJET said:

HUGE rumour doing the rounds that Warno has walked!

#CalledIt

The latest I have heard is that Warno was VERY unimpressed with the squad's vest data, and knew we were a lost cause so decided to cut his losses.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, JumboJET said:

#CalledIt

The latest I have heard is that Warno was VERY unimpressed with the squad's vest data, and knew we were a lost cause so decided to cut his losses.

Can we talk privately Jumbo, I am in need of a source.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

Sounds like he announced he was leaving during his team talk before the game, listening to Angus MacDonald's press conference. Experienced players then said 'let's put it to one side and focus on the game'. Seems a totally bizarre way of handling that situation. Surely wait until after the game or trying to illicit a reaction for his last game? 

1 hour ago, Sheeptastic said:

Sounds like he announced he was leaving during his team talk before the game, listening to Angus MacDonald's press conference. Experienced players then said 'let's put it to one side and focus on the game'. Seems a totally bizarre way of handling that situation. Surely wait until after the game or trying to illicit a reaction for his last game

It definitely did that, wether they’d have had a bit of personal pride and played like that anyway - who knows.

4 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

It definitely did that, wether they’d have had a bit of personal pride and played like that anyway - who knows.

What has a castrated lamb got to do with this? strange.

love del amitri

In which case if you are surrounded by people who are utterly fucking clueless come and say There is nothing I can do here its a sinking ship and I am getting out now to save my reputation. Don't come out and say we have come to an agreement that I should go now and new manager is all but sorted.

Lets be honest he's a blunt Yorkshireman so call it as it is if that's the case.

Good to know Warnock will be telling all when he is ready.

Clearly sounds like he didnt see eye to eye with some or all of Cormack, Burrows or Gunn.

I was assuming it was as simple as him getting a dressing down for being shit and then telling us to get fucked but maybe there is more to it in terms of interference

21 hours ago, RUL said:

Haha when you put it like that...

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Good to know Warnock will be telling all when he is ready.

Clearly sounds like he didnt see eye to eye with some or all of Cormack, Burrows or Gunn.

I was assuming it was as simple as him getting a dressing down for being shit and then telling us to get fucked but maybe there is more to it in terms of interference

After the st Mirren game maybe he was told lose on Saturday and we are afraid your gone and he thought fuck it I’m away anyway 

Annoyingly we Aberdeen fans should be first to know what actually happened, but suspect the first to find out will be the people attending Warnock's after dinner speeches. I think St Johnstone have a responsibility to sack Craig Levein now and commission a special Sacked in the Morning episode.....

5 minutes ago, davierobb said:

Annoyingly we Aberdeen fans should be first to know what actually happened, but suspect the first to find out will be the people attending Warnock's after dinner speeches. I think St Johnstone have a responsibility to sack Craig Levein now and commission a special Sacked in the Morning episode.....

They could do a new podcast called “Walked out at full time.”

Couple of thoughts

1. I would love to know the true story about this but people suggesting Warnock could or should have just come right out and spilled his guts about it all in public are mental- probably the very same people who go on about everything being chaos and bad PR etc etc.

2. If he quite because of interference, and only told the players just before kick off- does that imply we are talking about interference or a fall out that actually occurred on the morning of the game? If it something during the week surely you’d make the decision earlier and deal with the exit plan a bit more sensibly.

22 hours ago, Parklife said:

Cry more ffs

Also of course what fans say can have an influence on things. You must be absolutely naive not to understand that. 

13 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Cry more ffs

Also of course what fans say can have an influence on things. You must be absolutely naive not to understand that. 

You’d expect a man of his experience to have a thicker skin ffs