Orange Lodge - Stonehaven

RDS

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Is this the same William Henry who has streets named after him in Stonehaven?

I very much doubt streets in Stonehaven are named after a minky hun fuck that lives in Brechin who doesn’t even have the guts to organise a sectarian march in Brechin. 

51 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

I very much doubt streets in Stonehaven are named after a minky hun fuck that lives in Brechin who doesn’t even have the guts to organise a sectarian march in Brechin. 

Aye, I'm getting mixed up loon.

It's streets/a street in Stonehaven that are named after a William Mackie I'm getting revelled with. 

#CTAXBrainFog

He bides in Brechin but organises a sectarian march 20 odd miles away in Stonehaven? Actions of an oh-so cowardly, shite-stirring hun reptile. No surprise there though.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

In all seriousness, this seems like an attempt to have a march on the doorstep of Aberdeen without actually having it in the City. Thumbing their noses at us.

LOL that it has been blocked. It's just a huge hun rally.

That or those lot expected the match to go ahead with little to no reaction from anyone and they could then start asking to march in Aberdeen again because it was fine marching in Stonehaven as nothing unpleasant happened

On 3/3/2024 at 1:29 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

You can be a catholic and be a mason for one. 

Although the masons would technically accept them, the Church forbids Catholics from joining the masons and regards it is a sin.  

The masons technically accept anyone of any faith who believes in a higher power, essentially meaning they are indifferent to the nature specific religions and regard them all as being much of a muchness.

This conflicts with Catholic doctrine, which teaches that the Catholic faith alone is true and all others false.  Which is, of course, correct.

Additionally, like any right thinking people, the Church dislikes and is suspicious of secret clubs.

The Church is at a low point in its history, to the extent that its often suggested that its philosophical hostility to freemasonry or false religions has ended (it often does erroneous things which justify such suggestions).

But, regarding the masons, it has come out swinging in recent months, reminding us that Catholics are forbidden from joining.

Caveats:

- while the masons technically accept anyone of faith, lodges in Scotland will be chock full of huns who would be suspicious of Catholic joiners.

- there will be plenty of nominal Catholics in the masons, but they are not kidding anyone but themselves.

• Dildo 1
On 3/3/2024 at 1:26 PM, alscotoz said:

What's the difference between orange order and masonic lodges?

The former is a public protestant fraternity and the second a shadowy fraternity for people who believe in a supreme being and the immortality of the soul.

The former is concerned with protestant supremacy, the second allegedly a network of personal favours and unseen advantages.

(Re the OO - as there are 10s of 1000s of different protestant groups, all with their own beliefs, imo a protestant fraternity is more honestly called a not-Catholic fraternity.)

I think in large part both are chiefly drinking clubs.

My grandfather and uncle (both deceased) on my father side were both masons, yet neither was remotely religious.  

Masons…..blokes who like combining a regular piss-up with the possibility  of getting some sort of financial business/employment benefit or preferential treatment from the criminal justice system

Orange Order …..hun cunts with no redeeming feature whatsoever