Orange Lodge - Stonehaven

RDS

Done Belfast on a stagger. Stumbled into Hewitt's bar and before I could finish my very witty Hewitt tale, I was kindly interrupted by the barmaid - yes, we know, now what'll ye be having?

Got to love their war torn dry humour.

Went to Linfield vs Glentoran which was absolutely shite.

12 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Done Belfast on a stagger. Stumbled into Hewitt's bar and before I could finish my very witty Hewitt tale, I was kindly interrupted by the barmaid - yes, we know, now what'll ye be having?

Got to love their war torn dry humour.

Went to Linfield vs Glentoran which was absolutely shite.

What end was you in?

34 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Ok min  I'll pass on to my old lady, who is going to Armagh later this year (she knows my thoughts on this but it's up to her, of course), to avoid going in by Newtownards.

Thank you.👍😄

She might get a ride or two if she ventures in though.

She'll have to weigh up the positives against the risks, I guess. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

What end was you in?

It was played at Windsor Park (the reason escapes me why) so we just went in the Main Stand which housed the Glentoran fans and a lovely mural of Josh Magennis.

19 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No chance of that happening min.

She's totally faithful to my old man, even after his sad, untimely demise nearly 25 years ago.

I’ve no reason to doubt you MAD, as you are a man of honesty and integrity, but how do you know this? Have you discussed it in the last quarter century? 

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I’ve no reason to doubt you MAD, as you are a man of honesty and integrity, but how do you know this? Have you discussed it in the last quarter century? 

It has duly been discussed with my old lady, Poodler min.

She has absolutely no interest in anyone else other than my old man. She canna be arsed with having a companion. 

She very seldom goes out on her own and when she does it is to her Women's Guild, Knitting Club, or through to watch a play at the Tivoli or His Majesty's with her pal (female). 

11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It has duly been discussed with my old lady, Poodler min.

She has absolutely no interest in anyone else other than my old man. She canna be arsed with having a companion. 

She very seldom goes out on her own and when she does it is to her Women's Guild, Knitting Club, or through to watch a play at the Tivoli or His Majesty's with her pal (female). 

Bet she's firing a massive dildo up her growler every night min.

You ever discuss that with her?

6 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-68535093

In court on Friday. 

Seems strange its at Aberdeen Sheriff Courts and nae in Stoney Court since its a Shire not City matter.

Coppers will pull the plug regardless of the court outcome regardless. Daft weegie/hun cunts wasting their time.

Stonehaven Sheriff Court stopped operating in 2015 with Aberdeen now covering bigger area